You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup final ballot

Dan M

By all accounts Cardiff wont print duplicates for the stolen tickets, so they club is using whats left of the tickets to replace the 1600 stolen. However the number of tickets left is < 1600, so there are gonna be plenty of empty seats and fans who actually bought seats who wont be going along with all those who entered the ballot.

I think this may actually better the fiasco that was the semi final ballot.

Dont blame the ticket office though. I know they get a lot of stick (not all of it justified), but 1) Stolen Tickets, not their fault, 2) if the FA wont reprint tickets, what can our ticket office do?

They can at least inform the fans what's going on so we can organise our weekend and cancel hotels that we booked 3 weeks ago.

Dont blame the ticket office though. I know they get a lot of stick (not all of it justified), but 1) Stolen Tickets, not their fault, 2) if the FA wont reprint tickets, what can our ticket office do?

For once i agree this is nothing to do with our TO. They have just gotta sit tight and see what the FA/Stadium decide before issuing the others out.

Just some news would be nice! Why can't someone take some ownership of the situation and just advise those in the ballot if they are getting tickets or not??

I was only called to advise confirmation of Benfica away tickets 3 days prior to the game so not all is lost yet ( or am i just kidding myself ) ??

All day you wait for a call, getting more and more depressed thinking you've lost out. You get home and check the website and see that at last there's a statement about the tickets...so what does it say about the ballot?.... FUCK ALL.

Would it be so hard to do a couple of lines like "Soz, some cunt knicked a load of tickets - bit busy sorting that - do the ballot tomorrow" ? Come on LFC sort it out.

And come on Millenium stadium re-issue the fucking tickets. How can they differentiate at the turnstiles they say? Make everyone in those area go through one set of turnstiles and make the replacement tickets a different colour so the muppets can tell the difference. It can't be rocket science FFS.

Well 2 days of waiting and still no nearer to knowing if we will be in cardiff on Saturday. Come on Liverpool fc keep your loyal fans updated to what the hell is going on, Is their going to be a ballot ? When will the lucky fans be informed ? All we want is to be kept updated to what is going on i cant bear another day of waiting by the phone or checking the website for any updated information.

BUT I WILL BE BACK BY THE PHONE AGAIN IN THE MORNING PRAYING AND HOPING I MAY BE THE CHOSEN ONE.

I have just heard on Radio Merseyside that the tickets were stolen from a royal mail van outside the Everton Megastore on Walton Lane.

Thats true, I heard that this afternoon but was told not to say anything until it was made public. The driver has been nicked. He parked outisde the EFC shop, went in for a bit and when he came out, shock horror the van was gone.

The driver is fucked he wont walk from that, an inside job if ever there was one. Stop with van full of tickets and strolls into the EFC shop and low and behold the van is away when he gets out - surprise sur fucken prise. Cunt has just fucked up 1600 peoples weekend.

If only EFC hadn't come out with so many fantastic DVDs. The poor postie couldn't choose between 'Off to a Flyer', 'Seventh Heaven' or 'Champions League Yer Aving a Laff'.

Can't wait for the Speilberg motion picture 'The Collina Code' were some Gerry Pope secretly hands a envelope to a bald retired car touting Itie ref with the words 'Villareal must advance'.

Disney may make an animated feature, featuring the voice of Gilbert Godfrey as Alan Stubbs.

Just to keep those of you still waiting informed - Ticket Office say Ballot suspended until further notice, announcement expected today.

nice one mate, so all not lost just yet???? Pardon the pun!!!