You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

31 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

I just have a state of anger. The needless loss of life

Especially more for the politician cunts weaponising this conflict, which was engineered by this fucking country. Jenkinson, pushing a narrative (or how I certainly took it, although he didnt say the words) that waving a Palestenian flag is akin to showing Hamas support, which of course is a criminal offence as the whole organisation is now proscribed.

The partizanship sickens me, as does the abject hypocrisy. Some cunt points at the left leaning and we are all supposed to be joyously celebrating a young murdered mother, half naked in a truck with Hamas terrorists proclaiming their victory. Fuck off. No reasonable human celebrates death, let alone score cheap points from weaponising it. Thats politician, blert on a football website, cunt on twitter. Get in the fucking bin. 

I have had to back out of following the story on news and social meejia because it channels my anger, which is fear driven in the sense of being able to do fuck all about it, and reign myself in to what is my world. A selfish priviliged position indeed, but I am no more a cunt than the next cunt. Brexit did the same as did the 2019 election, and I hate myself for the state of anger these situations put me in. 

Is the world more fucked than 48 hours ago ? Probably not. Radio news reporting that 78 Palestenian kids amongst the dead in retaliatory attacks where 400 plus have died. With the 700 odd yesterday in Hamas attacjs, thats over a thousand. And its all fucking pointless waste. No one is fucking celebrating.

All day the Tories have been using as a stick to beat Labour (,even high ranking ones)

They really are the lowest of the low 

10 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

The fuckwits are piling on everyone who isn't condemning it

https://twitter.com/ArtsTrapper/status/1710927213715972580

I think some celebs have probably seen the reaction to any tweet that doesn’t say something along the lines of that “all Palestinians are murderous bastards” and have decided it’s not worth the hassle of tweeting as they’ll be damned if they do, damned if they don’t or damned if they say that they want people to stop being killed. 

Main stream media not showing the hundred of thousands marching across the world for peace for Palestine and an end to apartheid. Also not showing what Israels American bombs are doing to Gaza. 

...............   Democracy hahahahahahaha 

You, yes you... FUCK YOU. Evil cunts 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Main stream media not showing the hundred of thousands marching across the world for peace for Palestine and an end to apartheid. Also not showing what Israels American bombs are doing to Gaza. 

...............   Democracy hahahahahahaha 

You, yes you... FUCK YOU. Evil cunts 

You savage!

Anybody who waves a Palestinian flag does so to celebrate the murder of Jews. 

The adding up lady on Countdown said so. 

The more I read of this the more I think it may actually work. Violence doesn't work is a bullshit statement, it does and has done since the beginning of time. It's not Hamas or Netanyahu that decides the future, it's the people living in fear. What the actions of Hamas this weekend has done is multiply that number by thousands, the ordinary people of Israel who have lost loves one will want to know why, they will question things they haven't needed to question before and they won't like the answers.

It's not that different from the IRA cease fire and subsequent peace agreement. The people on all sides that had enough and they demanded the politicians get their heads together and sort this out. 

Netanyahu will have his fun in the next few weeks, they will use this free hit to absolutely obliterate Palestine, he will of course go too far and the calls from decent Israelis will lead to an end to this, might take 10 years but they will get there.

11 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I think some celebs have probably seen the reaction to any tweet that doesn’t say something along the lines of that “all Palestinians are murderous bastards” and have decided it’s not worth the hassle of tweeting as they’ll be damned if they do, damned if they don’t or damned if they say that they want people to stop being killed. 

I'm keeping an open mind till I hear the veiws of the Birds of a feather actress Linda Robson on the itv daytime show loose women.

• Upvote 3

Are they suggesting that if you trap a dog, limit it's water, food (electricity), poke it endlessly with a stick, you don't get to feign shock when it get's loose and starts biting indiscriminately?

The outcome is inevitable, innocent people end up hurt, the dog get's put down and the guy with the stick gets another dog to repeat the cycle.

Hamas - Cunts.

Israeli Government - Cunts

Everyone else is caught in the cross fire.

• Upvote 5