You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This is just a brilliant pic

kop

Straight to my wallpaper :)

Theres so many priceless pictures from last night

I had it as my wallpaper until i found one of the team just as Gerrard raised the throphy...That will stay as my wallpaper for a long long time! ;)

I had it as my wallpaper until i found one of the team just as Gerrard raised the throphy...That will stay as my wallpaper for a long long time! ;)

That picture brings a lump to my throat. It doesnt seem quite real to see that magnificent trophy with our captain holding it aloft.

Did anyone else notice Dudek waving to all the players to "come on" towards him when he saved Shevchenko's pen, then when he saw Carra and the rest of the eejits haring at him he shit himself and tried to jump out the way?!!

Then Johansson tried to give the trophy to Carra but Carra pointed him towards Gerrard!

What a night.

And I was sober.

I love this photo as well. Carragher first man there to congratulate Dudek, who said Carra had no pace?

And he was injured as well don't forget. No-one was ever gone beat him in a celebration race though, not even Cisse.

Funniest was just after he reached Jerzy and he just took off in the opposite direction towards the fans in a mad run. He didn't know where to go he was running and jumping around like a kid.

Did anyone else notice Dudek waving to all the players to "come on" towards him when he saved Shevchenko's pen, then when he saw Carra and the rest of the eejits haring at him he shit himself and tried to jump out the way?!!

Then Johansson tried to give the trophy to Carra but Carra pointed him towards Gerrard!

What a night.

And I was sober.

Yeah Johansson was well funny! Did you hear Carra in his interview "I can't see the word 'winners' on this medal. I thinkn they've given me the wrong one".

Class

Brilliant, I've been looking for a good quality version of this pic. My dad loves it so much, he wants it printing out and putting onto photo-paper (I guess so he can hang it on the wall) but he only had a crappy copy in the Grauniad that he wanted me to scan for him. Now I can just print this off! Cheers kop :thumbsup: