You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Sun 10th Mar 2024 (3:45pm)

5 minutes ago, Trumo said:

…it would have put a lot of weight on that City-Arsenal clash, where I think we would have seen even more shithouse antics than we are likely to see now.

On the contrary, there is massive weight on that game as both really need to win.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Arsenal fuck that city team all over the shop. 

No they don’t.

Got a break now until 31st (cup aside)

Hopefully the international shite does not fuck us over yet again....we get more key men back then we go again for the run in - 10 league games left - a lot of football, a hell of a lot and a lot can and will happen.

We are right dead there in what is going to be some race...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, stringvest said:

he's a better defender than Robertson, and he's better with the ball.  I'd have thought it was madness to start Robertson in a game where he wouldn't get within 20 yards of Foden.

Not sure how Robbo’s stock has fallen so much and how Gomez having a decent season has seen him hailed as the new Maldini.

Robbo has been the most rounded full-back I’ve seen in a red shirt. Solid to excellent defensively and unreal going forward. He’s had a dip from the highs of his peak maybe, but Gomez isn’t better than him in any way, despite being a decent and versatile defender.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Oliver/VAR has refereed the occasion there and not the game, as per the rules. 

They’ve probably shit themselves and thought we can’t give Liverpool a second penalty in a game of this magnitude and so late in the game. 

Absolutely stunned. It’s a clear penalty. 
Even Gary fucking Neville said so. 

I just said that to a mate no way were they giving us a 2nd penalty so late in the game against these cheating cunts 

1 minute ago, Red Shift said:

As much as Diaz gave 120%, as he does, the key decision for me was Cody for Darwin. I’d have defo taken Diaz off and backed Darwin, particularly in injury time. The other decision for me was pulling Conner. I didn’t notice him looking tired, and we lost a lot of opportunity down the right after he went off.

However, there’s no ‘one way’ to beat City, and luck is so much apart of it. We got lucky at the back, but not in the final third.

Agree with that.

They are programmed to give nothing but disdain to the opposition. Stones just continued the worst person in the history of football for recognition, Rodri. They are the best. Nobody else can touch the ball. They are fucking shithouses if you have a manager like ours.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Got a break now until 31st (cup aside)

Hopefully the international shite does not fuck us over yet again....we get more key men back then we go again for the run in - 10 league games left - a lot of football, a hell of a lot and a lot can and will happen.

We are right dead there in what is going to be some race...

im thinking we need at least 26/30 points to win this. Unless code can provide me with some other stats.

4 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Stepping back from this a bit, it's clear that we need to start twatting a few teams to sort out our goal difference. We'd still be top if it weren't for this streaky run Arsenal have put together.

Twatting teams is obviously welcome, however, looking at Arsenal's fixtures, I still feel they will finish a few points behind Us and City, hopefully slightly further behind us.

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Pretty decent result all told, shame its in Arsenals hands after those four games in a row were the opposition just bent over for them.

Arsenal will choke. I'm convinced of that.

Today was City's chance to take control from us.  They blew it.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

As much as Diaz gave 120%, as he does, the key decision for me was Cody for Darwin. I’d have defo taken Diaz off and backed Darwin, particularly in injury time. The other decision for me was pulling Conner. I didn’t notice him looking tired, and we lost a lot of opportunity down the right after he went off.

However, there’s no ‘one way’ to beat City, and luck is so much apart of it. We got lucky at the back, but not in the final third.

Agree about Bradley - should defo have stayed on.

You’re mad saying about Luis though - especially after seeing him have the second half he did have. Darwin, penalty winning and desire aside, was back to brain dead and infuriating today.