You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lord Jacob Rothschild

Bjornebye

41 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nobody is saying that that family haven't had a huge impact on capitalism; the point is that they're not the only ones - and these days they're far from the worst - but their name has always been the one that the Far Right go to first.

There are plenty of other capitalists I'd want to die before whoever the latest Lord Rothschild is.

I hope he rots in hell. Hope that’s ok. 

I've read on Twitter tonight that they've got a combined wealth of $500tn, which, considering the entire wealth of the Earth is only $450tn, is quite some achievement, particularly when not a single one of them features in Forbes' richest people list.

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

And when Rupert Murdoch dies will you go “burn in hell you cunt for the misery you’ve bestown on us” or will you shrug your shoulders and carry on pretending that you don’t know what a Taylor Swift is?

Probably the same as Thatcher mate,raise a glass that an extremely vocal and nasty example has gone, but lament that the system they all thrived in still exists.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Probably the same as Thatcher mate,raise a glass that an extremely vocal and nasty example has gone, but lament that the system they all thrived in still exists.

Murdoch has had a greater influence on British economics and politics than anyone else in the last 40 years. 

His kids appear to be imbeciles as well, so hopefully a bit of that system you refer to will at least begin to fuck off.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Murdoch has had a greater influence on British economics and politics than anyone else in the last 40 years. 

His kids appear to be imbeciles as well, so hopefully a bit of that system you refer to will at least begin to fuck off.

Murdoch will definitely be thread-worthy when Satan finally calls Junior home. I think even this place would be hard-pushed to find any disagreement over that one.

23 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I certainly hope you are correct. 

Oh no. Only just heard about this. Old mate of mine Lord Rothchild. His besties (like me) called him Rothy. He'd always invite me to his bring a bottle shindigs. The pics below are from 1972. Very understated, common as muck when you got to know him. Salt of the earth. 

R.I.P. Rothy. 

20240227_090840.jpg20240227_090922.jpg20240227_090938.jpg20240227_090814.jpg20240227_090823.jpg

Apparently shares in Bitcoin have shot up since old Rothys death. They are now not far off their all time high. Possibly because some believe their could be uncertainty within the banking sector?  Although the experts on here might know if that's just conjecture and unrelated. 

"Unprecedented tailwinds" hmm. Hope the old gang in the pics above didn't get prior wind of old Rothys demise and failed to let me into a little earner. Cads the lot of them. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/digital-assets/2024/02/26/bitcoin-prices-reach-fresh-27-month-high-as-they-benefit-from-unprecedented-tailwinds/

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2024/02/27/bitcoin-tops-57k-as-rally-picks-up-steam/

Rich people dress like they’re the Court of Owls from Batman because they like the idea of belonging to some shadowy secret organisation influencing the world. 

Look at Bohemian Grove, a frat house inspired weekend away allowing for rich cunts to dress in cloaks and prance around in front of a giant stone owl.

Or the Bilderberg Group - a pretend secret club (that’s not actually secret) for wealthy cunts who want to shape the world to their benefit.

But ultimately, when you strip away the masks, cloaks, antlers and funny handshakes, you’re left with groups of wealthy people meeting each other to discuss how to remain wealthy, and increase their wealth at other people’s expense. Race and religion don’t come into it. The only common denominator is are you a wealthy cunt?

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Rich people dress like they’re the Court of Owls from Batman because they like the idea of belonging to some shadowy secret organisation influencing the world. 

Look at Bohemian Grove, a frat house inspired weekend away allowing for rich cunts to dress in cloaks and prance around in front of a giant stone owl.

Or the Bilderberg Group - a pretend secret club (that’s not actually secret) for wealthy cunts who want to shape the world to their benefit.

But ultimately, when you strip away the masks, cloaks, antlers and funny handshakes, you’re left with groups of wealthy people meeting each other to discuss how to remain wealthy, and increase their wealth at other people’s expense. Race and religion don’t come into it. The only common denominator is are you a wealthy cunt?

Don't know about that, you ever read 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion'?

Some hard hitting FACTS for you there, don't want to spoil the twist though so no spoliers.

11 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

It seems to be that being an imbecile is no bar to being a rich and evil cunt. This is a prerequisite for a Tory Parliamentary seat.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Strontium said:

I've read on Twitter tonight that they've got a combined wealth of $500tn, which, considering the entire wealth of the Earth is only $450tn, is quite some achievement, particularly when not a single one of them features in Forbes' richest people list.

Where did you read that? Link?

Twitter is a big place, for example, you've got the President of the United States on there and you’ve also got my next door neighbour who posts the opinion the Abbey Road album cover proves beyond doubt that Paul McCartney is dead. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Where did you read that? Link?

Twitter is a big place, for example, you've got the President of the United States on there and you’ve also got my next door neighbour who posts the opinion the Abbey Road album cover proves beyond doubt that Paul McCartney is dead. 

Well he’s got a point. That white VW with the cryptic number plate and the mystery bloke in the dark suit. Wheels within wheels. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Anubis said:

There's a student society here called Minerva. It's full of all the future rulers of Dutch society and the royal family. Absolute pack of wankers. Most bars I drink in totally discourage them coming in as they tend to behave like arseholes. 

https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSV_Minerva

One of my finest moments in Leiden is walking past one of these Dutch hooray Henry's as he is casually pissing all over a bike rack full of peasants bikes and shoving him in there mid piss amongst the bikes in full evening dress. Was a  beautiful thing. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, cloggypop said:

One of my finest moments in Leiden is walking past one of these Dutch hooray Henry's as he is casually pissing all over a bike rack full of peasants bikes and shoving him in there mid piss amongst the bikes in full evening dress. Was a  beautiful thing. 

Cap doffed sir!