You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kin

Bjornebye

45 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's boss the way the Irish call the coppers the guards.

Call the guards darn tootin' they've shot me daa.

The Irish (Gaelic) for Police is Garda - it's sort of from that I think?

22 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

dont wanna put spoilers on, but the storyline of michael and that girl,who was quite tidy,was a bit weird.

I thought that. I think when he left the chemist, i was honestly as baffled by the situation as he was.

Agree on the family tree too. I remember after about 3 episodes of the first series googling the family tree, as i couldn't work out who was brothers, cousins, sons and nephews.

1 minute ago, John102 said:

I thought that. I think when he left the chemist, i was honestly as baffled by the situation as he was.

Agree on the family tree too. I remember after about 3 episodes of the first series googling the family tree, as i couldn't work out who was brothers, cousins, sons and nephews.

yeah

its very complicated

The bit with the chemist girl was strange. Unless she’s decided that she didn’t want to live the life of a gangster’s moll and moved to another chemist/told her colleague to run with a blag story for her. The bit when she saw Michael’s bulletproof vest hanging up seemed to shock her a bit. 

I wasn’t fully sure of Birdie’s position in the family but I didn’t think she was in a relationship with Frank. Wasn’t his gayness pretty much in the open or at least known by all the family?

2 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

The girl with the eye thing at first was a bit weird but now its quite nice.

I wouldn't say quite nice but she's still fit. It wouldn't bother me if she was my missus.

And if she started acting up, I'd punch her in that eye only. Cover my tracks.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

The bit with the chemist girl was strange. Unless she’s decided that she didn’t want to live the life of a gangster’s moll and moved to another chemist/told her colleague to run with a blag story for her. The bit when she saw Michael’s bulletproof vest hanging up seemed to shock her a bit. 

I wasn’t fully sure of Birdie’s position in the family but I didn’t think she was in a relationship with Frank. Wasn’t his gayness pretty much in the open or at least known by all the family?

I dont wanna say to much in case people havent seen it, but it was a bit strange when he went onto the chemist and found out where she was.

That chemist bird situation was a little too close to home as that was basically my 20s summed up. Wake up after a night out thinking I had a new bird only to discover she'd left the country/was dead/had never really existed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Shouldn't have, but loved it. 

Why do gangsters have to fucking whisper all the time, drive black 4x4's and wear black clothes? There were 2 awful wooden performances, Anna, Mikey's daughter and Nikki, Vikings fit girlfriend. Jimmy looked like he worked in a hairdressers.

All that said, I loved it, the storylines and the way it was filmed. The character of Bren was brilliantly written and acted, totally mad but believable. Eamon was good too.

Roll on S3. 

36 minutes ago, A Red said:

Shouldn't have, but loved it. 

Why do gangsters have to fucking whisper all the time, drive black 4x4's and wear black clothes? There were 2 awful wooden performances, Anna, Mikey's daughter and Nikki, Vikings fit girlfriend. Jimmy looked like he worked in a hairdressers.

All that said, I loved it, the storylines and the way it was filmed. The character of Bren was brilliantly written and acted, totally mad but believable. Eamon was good too.

Roll on S3. 

Agree about Anna but thought vikings girlfriend plays a decent role,and she is fit aswell obvs  

Amanda and Mikey are the best in it.

Thought that Turkish girl played a good part.

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Agree about Anna but thought vikings girlfriend plays a decent role,and she is fit aswell obvs  

Amanda and Mikey are the best in it.

Thought that Turkish girl played a good part.

To be fair Nikki did get better. Like I said, I loved it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

How come there's loads of mixed race people in Dublin but no black people? Same with Love/Hate, Samantha Mumba and Phil Babb. I can't do the maths on it.

Lads like Viking have been shagging them all 

Although Mumba had bigger balls than Babb even before he created one of our posters 

• Upvote 1

On 30/12/2023 at 21:15, Barrington Womble said:

23 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Series 3 of Kin?

On 18/02/2024 at 01:31, halewood pete said:

Just finished series 2.

Fabulous!really hope a series 3 is commissioned. 

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/celebs/rtes-kin-cancelled-actor-speaks-28674710

Sounds like there won't be a season 3.