You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

That's 2 jobs Beale's lost in the same season, he's fucking useless.

Since he originally left us 7 years ago and went to Brazil, i think he has had 3 assistant jobs, 2 of which ended in sackings within a year (Granted this is more on the manager) and 3 manager jobs, all of which have ended in less than a year.

Cant be good for his development, and by all accounts, he was a highly regarded coach.

3 hours ago, John102 said:

Michael Beale binned off from Sunderland. 

The Rangers power couple of Gerrard and Beale isn't faring too well away from the SPL.

One of his players tried to shake his hand after he was subbed and the manager just completely blanked him. Some of these manager's haven't got a fucking clue when it comes to man management. It's great having a tactical mind etc but you need to keep your players and fans onside. 

15 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

IMG_0926.png

Solskjaer or Zidane? It’s like choosing between a one night stand with Rose West or Taylor Swift

For gods sake man, get your battery charged, it’s giving me the sweats

4 hours ago, John102 said:

Michael Beale binned off from Sunderland. 

The Rangers power couple of Gerrard and Beale isn't faring too well away from the SPL.

Sunderland fans hated him from quite early on because he kept saying stupid shit that was pissing them off. Having a go at the fans while serving up awful, defensive football. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did as he's a total fraud who should never have been hired.

He should have been sacked for how cowardly he played at home to Newcastle in the cup. Sunderland's biggest game in years against a vulnerable Newcastle who had all the pressure on them, and he parked the bus. Utter fraud.

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

This has to be one of the shittest games of the season. Awful football. Flat atmosphere. And Alan fucking Smith as co-commentator. 

The only slightly positive thing is that that Wharton looks a decent, tidy player. 

He's the only who looks like a top flight player. The rest are dreadful.

8 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

This has to be one of the shittest games of the season. Awful football. Flat atmosphere. And Alan fucking Smith as co-commentator. 

The only slightly positive thing is that that Wharton looks a decent, tidy player. 

The worst thing is it was utterly predictable it was going to be this awful, but I put it on anyway. I really should get a girlfriend or something.