You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 16/08/2023 at 16:55, TD_LFC said:

Besides, his girlfriend took him back so why shouldn't we." 

On 16/08/2023 at 17:25, Funkasy said:

The girl is still with him. 

On 16/08/2023 at 17:46, manwiththestick said:

He's a meal ticket.

Even leaving aside the factor of him being a multi-millionaire meal ticket, it's extremely common for victims of domestic abuse to stay with their abusive partners. That's how they work in controlling their victims' emotions and thoughts. They continue  bullying and the cycle continues endlessly.

Ratface - Casemiro - Mount

That is a very lightweight midfield and it's no surprise they've been overrun in two games in a row. Plus, Casemiro looks like he's been eating Fabinho's Sunday roast. His legs have already started to fall imo.

15 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

This time last year we were all pissing our knickers at them. Let's maybe wait till crimbo before we start dick swinging.

Not getting Mount and ending up with Hungarian sexy bastard is a proper sliding doors moment.

I'll never miss an opportunity to laugh at those cunts. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I miss the days when Souness just lobbed the league trophy to whoever was behind him as the players paraded the trophies to the supporters. Everything about City just puts me off footy.

Yeah me too. I hated United when they were number one but I’d still watch them from time to time and relish their defeats. I just can’t watch City. I have no interest

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Newcastle wasting time from kick off. 

It won't matter tis season as it'll get added back on. Interesting that in our game today, only 4 extra in 1st half and 6 2nd half were added on. Goes to show you once you're ahead, these wasting time cunts don't waste as much when they've to chase it.