You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Sun 5th Mar 2023 (4:30pm)

Trumo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Razoray said:

I agree that Ten Hag will improve them but they are still a good bit away and will soon need to replace the goalkeeper, Eriksen and Casemiro while they are starting Weghorst and another loanee, Sabitzer is also getting a lot of games. McTominay, Wan-Bissaka, Fred play. They need 7 or 8 players to compete for the top prizes. Will they buy well? They did last summer but haven't cinsistently done it in a decade

The great thing is that they need to sell to buy. Yeah they will spend but they'll need a bit of a fire sale. The likes of Maguire will fetch a few quid I suppose but nothing like they would hope. 

Casemiro is nearly 31. I said it before the game on here that is huge because they might just get two more big years out of him rather than 6-10. Eriksen was a shrewd bit of business but again he isn't going to be there for a decade. Really good keepers are hard to find. Still, I do think Ten Haag will get most decisions right.

For all their talk of transformation, there is a lot for us to be excited moving into next season.

Mate just sent me this, some of the titles of the discussions are the work of geniuses. It’s a manc forum…

https://www.redcafe.net/forums/manchester-united-forum.6/

’why do we get battered so often’

‘What do you do when we lose a match’

‘ if Liverpool win tomorrow’s match’

’ We’re back’

not read any, just gorgeous gorgeous titles..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Red Shift said:

Dunno what to expect, but if we win on the night, I’d be pretty happy. I want us to play well, and score some nice team goals, and then we’ll see.

That was a perfect 65th birthday present for me today. I will cherish today for the rest of my life. 06.03.23. Justice for the best.

Happy Birthday mate. What a prezzie!

• Upvote 1

Didnt watch the match today as i was busy and quite honestly figured we'd get smacked about. Had a mate update me at 1-0 then 3-0 and wasnt even comfortable then, got a last update at 4-0 and went for a meal thinking thats job done. Opened my phone to check the result to see 7-0... Needless to say cracking up at the dinner table ensued.

Anyway, glad we put those cunts back in their box and shut up the media wankfest for a week at least, maybe ten hag should probably fear anfield a little more next time he visits ey. First time ill be putting MOTD on and enjoying it in a while.

Sub note but glad Gakpo and Nunez both got a couple, a lot of doubting/pisstaking cunts(both oppo support and pur own) have been given a little more to chew on.

18 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Mate just sent me this, some of the titles of the discussions are the work of geniuses. It’s a manc forum…

https://www.redcafe.net/forums/manchester-united-forum.6/

’why do we get battered so often’

‘What do you do when we lose a match’

‘ if Liverpool win tomorrow’s match’

’ We’re back’

not read any, just gorgeous gorgeous titles..

Screenshot_2023-03-06-00-33-01-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jennings said:

Why do you think other teams aren't beating them regularly by seven goals, fella?

Brentford put four past them recently and I think somebody else has this season too? But this probably more that Ten Haag is a bit like Klopp in so as they would rather go for a game and lose heavily rather than play out a low scoring defeat. He may change that after yesterday though. *Chuckle*

30 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Just checked, and yesterday definitely happened. 

Sat on the train (to Manchester) and yes it did happen my head is testament to that. I’m so hungover. Worth it and I’m gonna whistle the magnificent seven song all the way in as soon as I get off this fucking thing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Went yesterday so didn't see much of the coverage. Those clips of Keane as Neville smirking as Souness (a player far superior than the pair of them combined) said he thought we'd win comfortably followed by him taking Neville to task afterwards was brilliant. Neville looked like he was going to cry 

Aye, i admittedly dont have a ton of time for Souness as a pundit but seeing him take Neville to task over what he'd said was brilliant. Added bonus of Keane not having a word to say the entire time.

23 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

We put 4 past these cunts only 11 months ago and Brentford have put 4 past them this season. I just can't see the quality in us to beat them this time round. The recent wins we've had have hardly been convincing and they've been against worse teams than this lot. I'm fearful of the result. I just hope I'm being a hysterical fanny. I'll be the first one to hold my hands up if we win. Just can't see past them winning though. 

Spot on as usual. 

Hysterical fannyness guilt over here. 

• Upvote 1