You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PODCAST: Liverpool 2 Everton 0 - Match Reaction

tlw content

Well that's more like it. A win, a good performance, Mo back in the goals, Gakpo off the mark and Everton still in the bottom three. All in all a good night's work for the Reds.

Chris Smith is joined by Paul Natton and TLW Editor Dave Usher to bask in the glow of yet another Anfield derby win and a vastly improved performance. It's too soon to ask if "we're back" but this was definitely a much needed step in the right direction.

View full article

• Upvote 6

• dave u pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Paul said:

Can anyone remember all the piss-taking chants about the Blues last night? Dan reminded me of, “You’re gonna boo in a minute” but there were loads. 

Last trip to Anfield

And now you're gonna believe us,  the shite are going down

Rafa, Rafael (etc)

He's only got little arms, he couldn't touch the crossbar 

Divock Origi!

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Carradona said:

The Rafa chant was embarrassing, especially after his little diary piece yesterday claiming he has split loyalties and couldn't pick a side. Fuck him, again. 

I'm more bothered by "going down, going down, going down". The absence of "going down yes you are, you're playing QPR" was also a pity.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, deiseach said:

I'm more bothered by "going down, going down, going down". The absence of "going down yes you are, you're playing QPR" was also a pity.

There was something to that tune though, I couldn't make the words out but the tune definitely got an airing.

I enjoyed that, much more to my liking than all the woe is us stuff we’ve had to listen to lately due to the team being abject. 

I was surprised you didn’t find time to mention those shitbags UEFA after the news that broke yesterday. To be fair that’s probably an hour’s pod on its own. Great to see the fans exonerated and UEFA, the French football federation and French government all get vilified 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I enjoyed that, much more to my liking than all the woe is us stuff we’ve had to listen to lately due to the team being abject. 

I was surprised you didn’t find time to mention those shitbags UEFA after the news that broke yesterday. To be fair that’s probably an hour’s pod on its own. Great to see the fans exonerated and UEFA, the French football federation and French government all get vilified 

We should have given it a mention, to be fair. I haven't read the report yet, but it merited pointing out nonetheless. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I remember ‘you’re going to swim to the derby’ when Tranmere were in the championship and Everton were bottom. Which might not get an airing ever again now, plus it’s an extremely impractical way of travelling to Prenton Park.

Not if you’ve got webbed fingers and toes. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Chris was defo calling Stringvest out there with his comments about support for Hendo!

It's the twitter dicks we have the problem with. Someone posting on a forum that they don't rate him is fair enough. If Stringy wants to be totally wrong about Hendo (and Robbo!) that's his right and all we can do is try to educate him on here in the hope that one day he'll see the error of his ways. I haven't given up on him yet!

It's the pricks who are replying with abuse and nonsense to every tweet the club puts out or anything Hendo himself posts who can go and fuck themselves.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Chris was defo calling Stringvest out there with his comments about support for Hendo!

To be honest, I'm not on the forum too much and don't know what Stringvest has said about Hendo! If the cap fits though! 

Hendo's my boy. Always has been. Always will be. 

Every now and then I get a Facebook Memories pop up with #Hendo2012 or something.

Down since day one, as the kids say.

• Upvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic