You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) FA Cup 3rd Rd Replay - 17/1/23 - 19.45

an tha

2 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

I’d go with that midfield three and Elliott at the weekend. Play Nunez on the left with Salah through the middle. 

Salah can’t hold fuck all up in the centre as evident tonight.  I’d have Gakpo centre with Nunez and Salah wide.

Fully expecting Salah to offer fuck all against Chelsea though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I didn't want to say it during the game as I'm a massive jinx but Traore is absolutely shite. One of the worst footballers in the league.

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Traore is the worst footballer in the league. 

He doesn't have any footballing ability. He can't pass the ball, cross the ball, shoot, and a lot of his attempts to dribble end up with him tangling his feet in a knot. A spectacularly terrible player. 

11 minutes ago, stringvest said:

he's really not.  

As i say he is ok...not great, not fantastic but ok and we don't have many other better options - but it is 1 game a week now for my money - any more and he is struggling.

Next season i'd like to see him take up tbe role Milner has held last couple of years.

9 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I didn't want to say it during the game as I'm a massive jinx but Traore is absolutely shite. One of the worst footballers in the league.

Nice to see the midfield with a resemblance of pressing.

Oh and in case anyone was wondering..

Cunts Tv is too high

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

As i say he is ok...not great, not fantastic but ok and we don't have many other better options - but it is 1 game a week now for my money - any more and he is struggling.

Next season i'd like to see him take up tbe role Milner has held last couple of years.

Ok, but I think Milner has more to offer, and I don’t see that changing next season.

13 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I thought one of the best performers tonight and certainly someone who was prepared to take a risk was @an tha    

Difficult time to start a match thread but came through for us. 

The lads gave me 100% tonight - i am made up with them.

We are gonna give it everything on sat to deliver another win for our fans.

17 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Ok, but I think Milner has more to offer, and I don’t see that changing next season.

We do of course absolutely need better now - but as a wise old head and to play cup games, come on and help see games out and offer cover/rotation he can still add value.

59 minutes ago, J-V said:

Gakpo held the ball up well and we missed that as soon as he went off.

Yeah I didn't really notice that, have been awake most of the last 24 hours (stayed awake to watch this) and was more watching for him to get in positions where he could get service and chances on goal.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Bajcetic has a wonderful gait. 

I'm not saying that as a piss take either, he moves like Steven Gerrard.

He actually moves a lot like Juan Carlos Valeron (rolled down socks for full effect). Similar technique and turn with the ball. Completely different positions and playing style, but he was the first player I thought of when I first saw Bajcetic play.

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Hendo is ok as long as he only plays once a week now.

Put him in a 2nd or 3rd game in a week and he struggles.

He's struggled in virtually every game for us this season.

He had a good world cup but has looked even worse for us since he came back.

I think he's finished at Premier League level. 

Might be ok to bring on at the end of games and in the cups, but he shouldn't be starting Premier League games any more.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, lebron said:

He actually moves a lot like Juan Carlos Valeron (rolled down socks for full effect). Similar technique and turn with the ball. Completely different positions and playing style, but he was the first player I thought of when I first saw Bajcetic play.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Juan Carlos Valeron. Totally...