You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

43 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

People claimed the death of the tory party in the build up to brexit, if anything they got stronger. They will turn this shit around there's too many vested interests. They are dracula if dracula was an undying rotten cunt.

Nah they're fucked, look at them, just look at the leader. They've only just appointed Truss and are still at war. They've binned the level headed competent ones for the rent a mouth idiots like we've seen this week.

Truss speaks of Thatcher but Thatchers cabinet had political heavyweights such as Ken Clarke, Heseltine, Knott, Carrington, Whitelaw, Major, Tebbit, Prior, Howe etc.  This current mob are the tory backswill.

Wait when they lose an election, the tory civil war will be absolutely brutal, it coukd take them decades to recover. Unfortunately though they've always been a hard animal to kill.

The one nation pro EU torys are waiting for an all out war.

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Nah they're fucked, look at them, just look at the leader. They've only just appointed Truss and are still at war. They've binned the level headed competent ones for the rent a mouth idiots like we've seen this week.

Truss speaks of Thatcher but Thatchers cabinet had political heavyweights such as Ken Clarke, Heseltine, Knott, Carrington, Whitelaw, Major, Tebbit, Prior, Howe etc.  This current mob are the tory backswill.

Wait when they lose an election, the tory civil war will be absolutely brutal, it coukd take them decades to recover. Unfortunately though they've always been a hard animal to kill.

Nah they're like the fucking Hydra 

23 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Still no 1 for me.

I think what made it worse was the amount of people who were took in with that bumbling buffoon  image(I heard a Tory mp on the radio saying all his constituents were saying 'leave our boris alone)

I genuinely think he was as evil as Thatcher and it was jaw dropping what he got away with.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/boris-johnson-under-fire-over-remarks-about-child-abuse-inquiries

The thing is, Johnson has paved the way for anything that comes after. He disregarded honesty and the law and felt he wasn't accountable. He's made that the norm and it's allowing this absolute fucking shit show of the last 2 weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The thing is, Johnson has paved the way for anything that comes after. He disregarded honesty and the law and felt he wasn't accountable. He's made that the norm and it's allowing this absolute fucking shit show of the last 2 weeks. 

Oh yeah he has certainly set the standard.

Say 1 thing I'm the morning and deny you said it in the afternoon. 

Refuse to answer legitimate questions 

Whilst the likes of the BBC let them get away with it.

That's where we are now

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah they're like the fucking Hydra 

I mean, it’s looking good - really good - but I have the same ‘cut off one head and two more grow’ feeling. I’m tentatively excited but I don’t want to Jinx it. Truth is, they’ve not been popular aside from Johnson, which was Brexit/Corbyn dominated, but Cameron and May struggled, and Truss… fucking hell. That said, Thatcher was once at -24 prior to Falklands. My fear is they oust her next year and get a big bounce. 

Gah. Just have an election. 

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I mean, it’s looking good - really good - but I have the same ‘cut off one head and two more grow’ feeling. I’m tentatively excited but I don’t want to Jinx it. Truth is, they’ve not been popular aside from Johnson, which was Brexit/Corbyn dominated, but Cameron and May struggled, and Truss… fucking hell. That said, Thatcher was once at -24 prior to Falklands. My fear is they oust her next year and get a big bounce. 

Gah. Just have an election. 

Mourdant will swoosh in and all will be forgotten amongst the swaying voter. I expected it to happen last time to be fair. They must know they still need a cunt in-front while they get through this winter. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Mourdant will swoosh in and all will be forgotten amongst the swaying voter. I expected it to happen last time to be fair. They must know they still need a cunt in-front while they get through this winter. 

I think those behind her know they're toast and happy to just take what they can while the sweet shop is open. They will get away with absolutely anything they think they can. That 45pc cut i think they will bring back before April (which was only when it was supposed to come in anyway)

• Upvote 1

They won’t get rid of her in the short term there will be too much noise about having an election and they won’t want that.

They’ll fuck her off to get Mordaunt in place 12 months shy of the election. In the meantime the Goves, Schapps crew will block their plans anyway they can. 

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

The people and leaders of Englands closest neighbours will have noticed the warm welcoming words thrown towards Israel yesterday by Truss compered to the insulting way she spoke about the democratically elected heads of Scotland/Wales/France just a few weeks ago.

Here's Britain's diplomatic clown putting her foot in her mouth on the biggest Muslism channel in Europe; America and Australia. Shes a fucking idiot.

Her fucking face. How did she ever become Prime Minister?

She talks like she's having a stroke. 

Genuinely looking forward to watching her speech tomorrow. It'll be like watching someone you don't like fall down the stairs. 

If Truss had been at the Nuremberg rally Coventry would look like Oxford and Saving Private Ryan would be a comedy about a shy lad called Ryan whose friends try and encourage to go to a house party.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, corro said:

They won’t get rid of her in the short term there will be too much noise about having an election and they won’t want that.

They’ll fuck her off to get Mordaunt in place 12 months shy of the election. In the meantime the Goves, Schapps crew will block their plans anyway they can. 

No I think now it will happen quite soon. It's the old "if it's to be done best it's done quickly" situation. They have reached tipping point imo and it's damage limitation for here on in . Mordaunt or Sunak installed with no membership vote and call the election soon afterwards. Putin could throw a spanner in the works mind you if he lets off one or two nuclear fireworks in Ukraine. All bets off if that happens then but rest assured Liz Truss wont be my biggest worry.  

4 hours ago, No2 said:

That can't be real.

It’s not real, there’s no way David Attenborough would be associated with a documentary that boring.

But the footage looks authentic.

Kicking off at this conference.. Nads not happy, missing Bonso. "Rats in a sack"

Civil War..

Good boot in Bravemans head by Nads that, top marks..

Shapps warns Truss she's toast, on the eve of her speech. .

Shown it before but its apt.