You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football 22/23

Bjornebye

Does anybody know if this could be Declan Rice’s last home game for West Ham, as they haven’t mentioned it at all on the commentary…

Leeds getting to half-time level was very important, for me. Allardyce will try and regroup them now (even if they did finish the second half as the stronger team) and there’s still hope for them to nick a win. Don’t be premature surrender monkeys. Keep the faith! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Does anybody know if this could be Declan Rice’s last home game for West Ham, as they haven’t mentioned it at all on the commentary…

Leeds getting to half-time level was very important, for me. Allardyce will try and regroup them now (even if they did finish the second half as the stronger team) and there’s still hope for them to nick a win. Don’t be premature surrender monkeys. Keep the faith! 

I've also just had it confirmed that Rice is indeed one of their own.

Edit: turns out he isn't.

The fact this season has turned to total shit is enough evidence that the BS will stay up, cheating with no punishment. 

I've pretty much checked out of football all together apart from watching our games and even that has the joy taking out of it when we have owners who do fuck all  the help the best manager we have had since Bob. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

The fact this season has turned to total shit is enough evidence that the BS will stay up, cheating with no punishment. 

I've pretty much checked out of football all together apart from watching our games and even that has the joy taking out of it when we have owners who do fuck all  the help the best manager we have had since Bob. 

I’m with you mate. That spurs winner recently was unbelievable though. Not felt those feelings for fucking ages. I’ll remember that one forever - weird really as it didn’t particularly mean much!

Not seen previous posts but Bayern lost at home yesterday to Leipzig. The title is now  in Dortmunds hands. Win their last 2 and they win the league. 

For those of you who don’t want to watch City bumhole Chelsea and lift the title singing about Steven Gerrard, Augsburg v Dortmund is live on BT at 4.30pm. 

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Not seen previous posts but Bayern lost at home yesterday to Leipzig. The title is now  in Dortmunds hands. Win their last 2 and they win the league. 

For those of you who don’t want to watch City bumhole Chelsea and lift the title singing about Steven Gerrard, Augsburg v Dortmund is live on BT at 4.30pm. 

Good call, I was even considering going out at one point but that’s definitely preferable.

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Good shout.