You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, Boss said:

We have the three top scorers in the league and they don't have a striker. Massive game on Wednesday. Gotta win and keep the pressure on.

So many similar players - Mahrez, KDB, Sterling, Bernardo Silva, Grealish, Foden - and nobody to finish the moves.  Hopefully Jesus will get another injury and they have another couple of results like this.  Shirley they'd have been better off spending the Grealish money on competition for Gabriel Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, CrownPaints said:

Viera saying some interesting tactical points in his inter....zzzzzzzzzz

Good to see this get one last airing, as Dave has promised to retire it if Palace got a result tonight.

I doff my cap to you lads who watch City games, I put a film on or go on the PS4 and set my phone alarm for after the final whistle to check.

• Upvote 1

City are still big favourites in my book, because their run in is easy as fuck, whereas, as well as them away, we’ve got a trip to Arsenal and home games against the other Mancs and Spurs, both of whom are capable of raising their game (the latter in particular).

Not writing us off by any means, but I suspect it’s going to be absolutely essential that we don’t drop points in more than a single game, excluding the trip to the Etihad where a win is essential. 

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Good to see this get one last airing, as Dave has promised to retire it if Palace got a result tonight.

I doff my cap to you lads who watch City games, I put a film on or go on the PS4 and set my phone alarm for after the final whistle to check.

Yeah, one last time in celebration of the result. Maybe Dave can respond to every Lampard interview with gales of laughter instead.

I see Guardiola is blaming the grass tonight.

Watched that as my missus is out and it was either that or work. 

as well as being delighted with the result, I’ve learned one thing… I definitely don't have the guts to watch our match at City.

• Upvote 1