You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Hmmm not quite:

"Lawson said he had shared a Liberal Democrat MP’s call for some voters to back Green candidates in the local elections, accompanied by his own suggestion that doing so represented “grownup, progressive politics”.

That's always been an expellable offence as far as I know, calling for people to vote for someone other than Labour. 

I'm not defending either side, but as ever it doesn't look quite that clear cut. 

He always ignores the details unfortunately.

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I don't habitually think people who have different political opinions to mine thick, not at all.

If you vote Republican in the states because your folks did, or you like guns, or you consider the federal government to be intrusive, fair enough. If you vote for Donald trump given the wealth of evidence that he's going to destroy your life, you're a thick cunt.

If you vote tory because they personally make you wealthy, or you're bought into the idea of the public sector being wasteful, or you're into the hang'em and flog'em approach to justice, fair play if that's your view.

If you live in a northern Labour Town that's been destroyed by the tories, and vote for a crook and a liar like Johnson cos, dunno. Then you're a thick cunt.

Sometimes there's not always two sides to a point of view. There's right and wrong. There's round earth and there's flat earth, there's bleach in the veins or there's legitimate pharmaceuticals. 

In fact, I'd say the opposite, we're TOO tolerant of these cunts' opinions.

It's humouring liars,  and inviting Tufton street "instutue or cunt" types on questiontime that's landed us in the mess we're in.

Perfect example of that type of voter here. This encapsulates the red wall Labour turned Tory voter for me.

• Upvote 1

I still have flashbacks of those father and son on a fishing boat on BBC before the last GE, suggesting that they were going to vote Tory because Labour had had long enough to sort things out but done nothing for the area.

I could never want a trawler to go down, but if I was forced to choose one.

24 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I still have flashbacks of those father and son on a fishing boat on BBC before the last GE, suggesting that they were going to vote Tory because Labour had had long enough to sort things out but done nothing for the area.

I could never want a trawler to go down, but if I was forced to choose one.

thats them on that vid.

Bangs head on table. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

thats them on that vid.

Bangs head on table. 

I remember the original vox pop, the arl fella went to go on to give credit to the Tories that there was a food bank in the town, saying that hadn’t been there under Labour. (Insert wall-butting emoji)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I remember the original vox pop, the arl fella went to go on to give credit to the Tories that there was a food bank in the town, saying that hadn’t been there under Labour. (Insert wall-butting emoji)

Jesus Christ....

The strictest head teacher is calling for Jess Phillips to be disciplined for racism and bullying and accuses her of breaking the nolan principles of leadership and has submitted a formal complaint. Karen has the manager called on her in a twist I didn’t see coming.

Mrs Birbalsingh also references black Labour MPs losing faith with the current leaderships ability to tackle racism within the Labour Party. Mrs Birbalsingh is batshit but I could defo see her not letting this drop and certain parts of the media deciding to notice certain things they have overlooked. 

21 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I don't habitually think people who have different political opinions to mine thick, not at all.

If you vote Republican in the states because your folks did, or you like guns, or you consider the federal government to be intrusive, fair enough. If you vote for Donald trump given the wealth of evidence that he's going to destroy your life, you're a thick cunt.

If you vote tory because they personally make you wealthy, or you're bought into the idea of the public sector being wasteful, or you're into the hang'em and flog'em approach to justice, fair play if that's your view.

If you live in a northern Labour Town that's been destroyed by the tories, and vote for a crook and a liar like Johnson cos, dunno. Then you're a thick cunt.

Sometimes there's not always two sides to a point of view. There's right and wrong. There's round earth and there's flat earth, there's bleach in the veins or there's legitimate pharmaceuticals. 

In fact, I'd say the opposite, we're TOO tolerant of these cunts' opinions.

It's humouring liars,  and inviting Tufton street "instutue or cunt" types on questiontime that's landed us in the mess we're in.

You’re generalising. How many voters in the “red wall” are there? Hundreds of thousands I’d imagine,  millions probably but you have them all tagged as “thick” because you’ve decided you know how they think, you have no idea who these people are, what is going on in their lives and how they see their future but because the majority of them likely live in less than ideal conditions and have voted for the party that have been in office for many years and have presided over their lives and of whom you disprove, that’s it, case closed, thick. No idea about what they think a Johnson government on the promise of Brexit might have brought them, just thick. Has it ever occurred to you that they may have thought that they had no real love for the Conservatives but were intrigued by what a Johnson led version may have given them, maybe they thought (god forbid) Saint Jeremy of Corbyn might have been an absolute fucking clown shoes PM. Nope, they’re just thick. Well if polling predictions are to be believed its looks like the thickos have decided Johnson has sold them a pup, maybe in the next election they’ll vote to your liking and will be thick no longer. Maybe not though as they’re probably all just racists as they voted Brexit, Who knows? I certainly don’t and neither do you. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

You’re generalising. How many voters in the “red wall” are there? Hundreds of thousands I’d imagine,  millions probably but you have them all tagged as “thick” because you’ve decided you know how they think, you have no idea who these people are, what is going on in their lives and how they see their future but because the majority of them likely live in less than ideal conditions and have voted for the party that have been in office for many years and have presided over their lives and of whom you disprove, that’s it, case closed, thick. No idea about what they think a Johnson government on the promise of Brexit might have brought them, just thick. Has it ever occurred to you that they may have thought that they had no real love for the Conservatives but were intrigued by what a Johnson led version may have given them, maybe they thought (god forbid) Saint Jeremy of Corbyn might have been an absolute fucking clown shoes PM. Nope, they’re just thick. Well if polling predictions are to be believed its looks like the thickos have decided Johnson has sold them a pup, maybe in the next election they’ll vote to your liking and will be thick no longer. Maybe not though as they’re probably all just racists as they voted Brexit, Who knows? I certainly don’t and neither do you. 

They are thick. Anyone who voted for Johnson and the Tories had a wealth of easily available information and evidence at their disposal which could have told them how things would unfold. 

Johnson never believed in brexit, that's common knowledge, it's no secret. He "delivered," an "oven ready deal" that was inferior to the one that he voted against in order to oust May, so he could get her job.

He was never going to deliver on "levelling up" and hasn't.

I clearly said in my previous post I don't judge people for voting for Tory or for anyone "I don't agree with", nor do I judge people who voted for brexit.

I do judge people who vote for people like Trump and Johnson as individuals because they can't be arsed to do any basic reading or fact checking and walk around with their heads up their arse. 

These people voted for a new breed of republican and tory, pure mentalists, people who chris patten described as "flat earthers", and they've helped lead us all to absolute ruin. 

They are thick as fuck, lazy, stupid, gullible and all the rest of it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

39 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They are thick. Anyone who voted for Johnson and the Tories had a wealth of easily available information and evidence at their disposal which could have told them how things would unfold. 

Johnson never believed in brexit, that's common knowledge, it's no secret. He "delivered," an "oven ready deal" that was inferior to the one that he voted against in order to oust May, so he could get her job.

I clearly said in my previous post I don't judge people for voting for Tory or for anyone "I don't agree with", nor do I judge people who voted for brexit.

I do judge people who vote for people like Trump and Johnson as individuals because they can't be arsed to do any basic reading or fact checking and walk around with their heads up their arse. 

These people voted for a new breed of republican and tory, pure mentalists, people who chris patten described as "flat earthers", and they've helped lead us all to absolute ruin. 

Lazy as well, never knew that I have to say, millions of em, all lazy, you’re all seeing I have to give you that.

44 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

That is the Brexit vote, right there. 

This "thick" thing. Its all a bit daft isn't it? I've called people thick but mainly because I knew they wouldn't like it.

I voted for Brexit, I admit I got it wrong but does that make me thick? What is thick? How does someone voting for something but being proven wrong make them thick? How does your life stack up compared to them? Presumably if they're thick and you aren't then you're doing so much better, I don't mean materially necessarily but quality and happiness.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Lazy. People who do nothing but shout and vote for a particular party every few year but do fuck all to help anyone outside of their bubble. That type of lazy? I do get your point, I think, that they are lazy of thought. You have to look at personal circumstances though.