You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

5 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Somebody hacked in to our works PayPal a couple of weeks ago and stole 20k.

The police couldn't have been less interested.

Ha fucking hell, to be fair I'm trying to imagine your average British cooper trying to get their head around cybercrime, you'd be better off asking my mum.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Guessing they didn't act fast in her case

When she's talking you can actually see the overweight IT technician behind her eyes trying to find the right sockets for each wire but he's too busy eating a pasty and feeels he's grossly underpaid. After about two minutes he gives up, kicks the inside of her skull and starts googling Filipino sex tours.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Ha fucking hell, to be fair I'm trying to imagine your average British cooper trying to get their head around cybercrime, you'd be better off asking my mum.

I think they might have their home unit, although if they are anything like the main force he's fucked. Probably wait three days and then have someone give you a worthless crime number and advise him to change his password and be very careful if he receives any unusual emails from Nigeria.

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

When she's talking you can actually see the overweight IT technician behind her eyes trying to find the right sockets for each wire but he's too busy eating a pasty and feeels he's grossly underpaid. After about two minutes he gives up, kicks the inside of her skull and starts googling Filipino sex tours.

Out of rep.

13 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The competence. It hurts.

(At least David Cameron used to mix up different teams who played the same fucking sport!)

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/30/nadine-dorries-makes-embarrassing-error-at-rugby-league-world-cup-event-16919726/

I honestly think at some point in 2016 I entered an alternate universe. The whole Trump thing, a global pandemic that wiped out millions and this shower of fucking lunatics running Britain. The success in the unmentionable just about makes this dimension tolerable.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Sound fella Steve Bray . Met him on one of the anti Brexit marches . Going to get himself arrested soon under the new Tory cunt demo law . 

He stands there all day giving tories shit, that makes him one of the greats in my book. 

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I honestly think at some point in 2016 I entered an alternate universe. The whole Trump thing, a global pandemic that wiped out millions and this shower of fucking lunatics running Britain. The success in the unmentionable just about makes this dimension tolerable.  

The glue that held reality together.

Screenshot_2022-06-30-15-09-03-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Another day another Tory sex scandal. Apparently this one went around groping men after a few sherbets.

What is it with Tories and sex cases? Can't they keep their grubby hands to themselves?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/30/tory-deputy-chief-whip-resigns-after-embarrassing-myself-and-others

It's something to do with private schools isn't it? Isn't it pretty widely accepted that they all bum each other?

25 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's something to do with private schools isn't it? Isn't it pretty widely accepted that they all bum each other?

Maybe. It's certainly a mindset that they think they can do what they want, when they want, to who they want, and get away with it.