You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

9 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Mourdant now odds on favourite. It could be her versus Badenoch. The momentum has shifted away from Sunak. 

Mourdant would mean serious trouble for Labour and Starmer. Very assured and the opposite of Bunter. The rest of the candidates belong in a glue factory. 

22 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Mourdant now odds on favourite. It could be her versus Badenoch. The momentum has shifted away from Sunak. 

I've noticed you haven't commented in the Tory cunt contest.  Could it be you don't think everyone of them is a cunt?

24 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

You’re really getting excited about those two. Are you imagining yourself as the filling in a little Morduant/Badenoch sandwich there, Captain? You are, aren’t you, you dirty little beast?

As I’ve said before, Morduant sounds like a Death Eater. Badenoch sounds like a biblical demon.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Anubis said:

You’re really getting excited about those two. Are you imagining yourself as the filling in a little Morduant/Badenoch sandwich there, Captain? You are, aren’t you, you dirty little beast?

As I’ve said before, Morduant sounds like a Death Eater. Badenoch sounds like a biblical demon.

And a shit blowie 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Ha ha. I’m genuinely interested in the idea of an all female senior government with BAME ministers in the top 4 jobs.  My whole life has been a succession of white middle aged (mostly male) millionaires running the country, this will be a change. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Ha ha. I’m genuinely interested in the idea of an all female senior government with BAME ministers in the top 4 jobs.  My whole life has been a succession of white middle aged (mostly male) millionaires running the country, this will be a change. 

I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm, but it won't be much of a change, beyond the superficial.

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm, but it won't be much of a change, beyond the superficial.

I’m more interested if it changes the toxic adversarial culture at Westminster. Today’s events at PMQs being a good example. I don’t think you’d get that if more women were in senior jobs. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I’m more interested if it changes the toxic adversarial culture at Westminster. Today’s events at PMQs being a good example. I don’t think you’d get that if more women were in senior jobs. 

They'll probably take advantage of the fact they're women. Vicious little Tory harpies who'll dish it out but take exception when it's fired back at them.

16 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Have you worked with (or even spent time with) any women?! 

I also don't think Rayner would shirk going to war over the room with Mourdant. 

You're probably right. 

• Upvote 1

So this Mourdant appears out of nowhere and is suddenly the favourite. I'm in no way saying it's the case but I can't help but wonder if the idea of someone who isn't white running the country was a bit too much for some of the Tory cunts and their backers so Mourdant magically found herself in the lead.

Dorries from Guardian updates :

I was quite stunned that there were people who thought that removing the prime minister who won the biggest majority that we’ve had since Margaret Thatcher in less than three years.

Just the the anti-democratic nature of what they’re doing alone was enough to alarm me. And for me it was a coup.

Get some Baileys down you Nadine, you'll be fine eventually.

12 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

So this Mourdant appears out of nowhere and is suddenly the favourite. I'm in no way saying it's the case but I can't help but wonder if the idea of someone who isn't white running the country was a bit too much for some of the Tory cunts and their backers so Mourdant magically found herself in the lead.

It’s not magic, and she hasn’t come out of nowhere; she has been prominent member of the party. Under May she was very prominent. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hank Moody said:

It’s not magic, and she hasn’t come out of nowhere; she has been prominent member of the party. Under May she was very prominent. 

I meant in the leadership contest. I had no idea she was even in it then all of a sudden I'm seeing polls and reports about how she's favourite.

1 minute ago, Hank Moody said:

She was being discussed in the thread on here as a possible replacement for May when May quit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

I meant in the leadership contest. I had no idea she was even in it then all of a sudden I'm seeing polls and reports about how she's favourite.

As Stronts said, she has long been seen as a leadership candidate. Ben Wallace too. I don’t think it’s a race thing to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

As Stronts said, she has long been seen as a leadership candidate. Ben Wallace too. I don’t think it’s a race thing to be honest. 

Ah ok, it's not as if I've been following what's going on with the Tories so I didn't realise. Here's hoping it goes to shit for whoever wins either way so we can get an early election being more likely.

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Ah ok, it's not as if I've been following what's going on with the Tories so I didn't realise. Here's hoping it goes to shit for whoever wins either way so we can get an early election being more likely.

Yes mate, with you on that. I want the Labour manifesto to start with ‘1) Feed all Tories through a wood chipper live on TV’. 

I’ll settle for recorded in front of a live tv audience. 

• Upvote 1