You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

BBC News - New minister Lia Nici repeats Angela Rayner legs slur
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-62113335

Scum pure and simple 

Just read her wiki page as had never heard of her. She's another of these 2019 loons, like the whackjobs in the States who followed Trump into the republican party. 

Like that twat yesterday who flipped people the finger, these are the real detritus. 

I dunno if Johnson has literally got nobody left to promote, or he's hoping to take the party down with him.

• Upvote 2

Mourdant now second favourite so may get to the members vote where I think she’d win against Sunak. She then goes in to appoint women to the other 3 top jobs (Truss as foreign secretary, Patel as Home Secretary and Braverman as Chancellor with Badenoch somewhere in the mix) and as an all woman senior team they get 2 years to run the country before a general election. Would be interesting to see how that plays out. 

9 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Just read her wiki page as had never heard of her. She's another of these 2019 loons, like the whackjobs in the States who followed Trump into the republican party. 

Like that twat yesterday who flipped people the finger, these are the real detritus. 

I dunno if Johnson has literally got nobody left to promote, or he's hoping to take the party down with him.

He's made Peter bone the deputy leader of the commons. He hadn't had a deputy commons leader since he took over so it feels like he's taking the piss

9 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Mourdant now second favourite so may get to the members vote where I think she’d win against Sunak. She then goes in to appoint women to the other 3 top jobs (Truss as foreign secretary, Patel as Home Secretary and Braverman as Chancellor with Badenoch somewhere in the mix) and as an all woman senior team they get 2 years to run the country before a general election. Would be interesting to see how that plays out. 

Interesting in the same way placing your hand into a jar of scorpions is interesting.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Tugendhat's name is freaking me out. I genuinely woke up this morning with the Deep Impact theme in my head going 'I'm Tom Tugendhat, and I don't wanna miss a thing.'

It's some psyops shit.

The pronunciation is weird. It seems to be pronounced “Toog en hat” whereas It should pronounced be Tug and Hat which sounds either like a gastro pub in Grimsby or some obscure Dutch sex act.