You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

19 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

I don't think older fans appreciate what Klopp means to those of us that have only ever known false dawns before he showed up. All my life I've only known the Liverpool that flatters to deceive, the team that is one puzzle piece away from the finished article, the team that only performs when the pressure is off.

I grew up watching the relentless Utd machine that never said die win everything in sight while our lot shit the bed every time they were in with a shout for the title. And then we got Jurgen, I'm still shaking off the PTSD from the preceding 25 seasons but it feels good being able to believe that we're in with a chance to win the league so long as he stays, which much to the disappointment of the bloos is probably going to be for a couple more seasons.

you will find the majority of older fans (like myself), know only too well how important klopp is to this club. we remember what it was like being managed properly and have had to wait this long to get klopp. it is absolutely why these owners need to make sure he is happy and is given all the tools he needs to do the job. while the circumstances are far from identical, we could be at a similar point to when we lost kenny. we have a team that has won things, but is perhaps on the wrong side of things age wise and a manager who is working in the most unprecedented of circumstances. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Just wanted to say I love the man as much as I love my dad. 

Don’t worry Jurgen. We’re all with you, despite not being allowed in the ground. 

Pete, if you don't mind me saying mate, it's a bit extreme that, d'ya not think?  

He is only a dad after all said and done. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Ian Doyle almost gave me a heart attack earlier; 

Doyle and his chums at the Echo fuelled the twatter rumours about him when they posted that 'watch emotional' Jurgen conceed the title shite.

They're at it again with their Henderson 'clears up' dressing room fight rumours. And people say these cunts are the mouthpieces for the club?

22 hours ago, Jennings said:

If the crowds were allowed he'd feel the love...and some. 

I didn't really wanna post my personal stuff on here, but I lost my dad over Christmas. The greatest man I have ever known (This thread has some info about him). I don't profess to know what Jurgen is going through - but I know it must be hard. 

God bless him and give him strength, whatever he decides.

So sorry for your loss brother. Same for anyone who has lost anyone over the last year in particular. 

I don't really care about the season. I just want Jurgen minding himself. 

On 15/02/2021 at 10:53, Paulie Dangerously said:

Tips for ignoring twitter mings:

Block anyone with a Liverpool player name in their twitter bio. 

Block anyone who is in the #lfcfamily or has ever begged for followers because they support LFC

Anyone who had a podcast related to LFC

Anyone who plays devil's advocate over Tory reds fans 

OOTers aren't the problem.  Knobheads are. 

So no TLW members on your feed then? Spot on.

It’s now definitely his biggest challenge since he got here, because he has to get us out of a rut.

I think that means changing style fundamentally - something Jurgen has not wanted to do. Having our wide forwards constantly cutting in makes it easier to defend against us and harder for us to be unpredictable.

It’s very difficult for us to tinker with so many injuries, but we have to try to freshen things up. Whether that means one up front, 3-5-2, 4-2-3-1 or even 4-4-2 we need to change it up. 

Letting Minamino go on loan makes it very difficult to rotate up front. Bring in some kids for the remainder of the league season, rotate the front 3, see what happens and keep the best players fresh for Europe.