You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glasgow Celtic.

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Are you trying to make a point here or are you just being a cock on the Celtic thread for the sake of it? 

Little from column A…

No, I was responding to the point on Shanks. Kenny was a Rangers fan and took a job at Rangers after his time with Celtic and us. 

3 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

The centenary home shirt was superb. 2003-04, a modern take on that, was the last Celtic shirt that I bought.

The centenary one was the first Celtic top my dad got me when I was a nipper. The away choice... was the second because he got me this one before...

Celtic-away-1991.jpg?resize=1000,1000&ss

He also has this one around the same time but we never really wore it 

1992-93-celtic-umbro-away-shir-38769-1.j

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He also has this one around the same time but we never really wore it 

1992-93-celtic-umbro-away-shir-38769-1.j

I had that one, I like that Umbro template.

As I’ve said before, I had this and barely took it off the summer I got it. The Celtic shop sell a retro version but it’s far too bright for me, nowadays.

7644A80B-9548-41CD-96E1-D9B7D91D0DE5.jpeg

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Nice one. 

Tell you who else prefers Rangers…..

…Sheyi Ojo. 

18 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I had that one, I like that Umbro template.

As I’ve said before, I had this and barely took it off the summer I got it. The Celtic shop sell a retro version but it’s far too bright for me, nowadays.

7644A80B-9548-41CD-96E1-D9B7D91D0DE5.jpeg

Mate I nearly posted that because I knew you liked it. Always reminds me of Peter Grant. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

What is with the Japanese pipeline they are creating?

Like Wolves with the Portuguese lads.

New manager was re rioted from the Japanese league. He’s done ok with Kyogo so I’m not complaining yet! 

9 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Stig has got Stockholm syndrome. Got bummed by an Irish priest and is in denial.

My grandad was an Irish catholic, I grew up in Huyton and now live in Glasgow… still don’t give a shit about rangers or Celtic.

stig is a victim 

I couldn’t give a flying fuck what you give a shit about mate as long as you’re safe and well. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...