You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glasgow Celtic.

Bjornebye

10 hours ago, Mook said:

It does look like Celtic FC are trying to avoid paying out there. I suppose it would be a big sum though and its a typical big business trying not to loss money no matter how heinous the crimes committed on their watch.

• 10 months later...
14 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

They're not getting done because it was anti-fascist though, are they. It's because they keep putting profanities in banners, which understandably UEFA don't want. 

The "follow your leader" one was good, though.

It's clearly in response to the Palestine flags. Censorship basically. Let's see if they stop them mutants waving Israel flags at mordor

What club do you really support hey Stig? Us or them? Eh, eh, eh. You do get a bit touchy about them*

I’ve heard loads of stuff from family up in Scotland about the Green Brigade being full of cunts over the years (St Mirren, Motherwell and Dunfermline fans)

As Vlad says though. It looks like the club are trying to avoid a payout.

*don’t get touchy.

1 hour ago, Mook said:

The Green Brigade were also threatening stewards and staff at Easter Road at the weekend, par for the course for that lot.

I'm not sure why this was negged, the Celtic away support have a history of violence towards stewards and staff at away games, which continued on Saturday...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/seething-celtic-suspend-green-brigade-31327686

'Justice for Palestine but it's fine to throw pound coins at some cunt from Tranent selling bovril and whatever you do, don't mention the paedophile network at Celtic Boys Club '.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

What club do you really support hey Stig? Us or them? Eh, eh, eh. You do get a bit touchy about them*

I’ve heard loads of stuff from family up in Scotland about the Green Brigade being full of cunts over the years (St Mirren, Motherwell and Dunfermline fans)

As Vlad says though. It looks like the club are trying to avoid a payout.

*don’t get touchy.

I don't doubt there are some cunts amongst them, same as every single other fanbase. 

Just now, Mook said:

I'm not sure why this was negged, the Celtic away support have a history of violence towards stewards and staff at away games, which continued on Saturday...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/seething-celtic-suspend-green-brigade-31327686

'Justice for Palestine but it's fine to throw pound coins at some cunt from Tranent selling bovril and whatever you do, don't mention the paedophile network at Celtic Boys Club '.

Negged.* 

*Don't get touchy

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It's clearly in response to the Palestine flags. Censorship basically. Let's see if they stop them mutants waving Israel flags at mordor

Straw that broke the camel's back. Had they not had a history of unacceptable banners I doubt they'd have got more than a stern finger wagging.

1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Straw that broke the camel's back. Had they not had a history of unacceptable banners I doubt they'd have got more than a stern finger wagging.

sddefault.jpg

Them poor offended Lazio fans

960x0.jpg?height=493&width=711&fit=bound

klosesign.jpg

lazio.jpg

1018316866.jpg?precrop=1422,967,x0,y0&he

I can fully understand why clubs just don't want to go near the issue because it's virtually impossible to strike the right tone without being seen to empower one side of the other and even by not going near it they're still not going to escape criticism.

The whole Ukraine comparison we're seeing on Liverpool social media is a nonsense as well because the sides are more clearly defined and there aren't victims on both sides in such huge numbers (so openly at least).