You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Long before half-time the home crowd was already being treated to chants of “you’ve had your day out, now fuck off home” from the little pocket of enraptured City fans in the bottom corner.

Classless fucks, don't even know where to start with this. The arrogance and entitlement, the complete lack of any kind of introspection about how they were miles below Sporting's level less than 20 years ago before transformative dirty cash. Just a soulless trophy machine that fans can follow to make themselves feel like they're part of something, but it's something that gives zero fucks about them apart from buying their loyalty to a regime that props it all up.

Still though. Shows they'll never be respected in Europe whether they win it or not, because I can't imagine us or any other European giant singing classless shit like that at big European aways.

• Upvote 4

Pep Guardiola: “We saw in the first five minutes how good Sporting are and the difference between both teams, believe me, isn’t 5-0”

Translation: "Thanks for letting us roll over you. Here's an extra big pat on the head."

Condescending prick.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They’re such a boring, lifeless club that I genuinely can’t even make it to the bottom of that article without beginning to nod off and fall asleep. 

Comments disabled as well. I guess Crafton can’t be arsed with the bot army that’ll flood the article comments section with whataboutism. 

Rather predictably, there are plenty of comments from Newcastle supporters who suddenly have alot to say on the matter.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They’re such a boring, lifeless club that I genuinely can’t even make it to the bottom of that article without beginning to nod off and fall asleep. 

Comments disabled as well. I guess Crafton can’t be arsed with the bot army that’ll flood the article comments section with whataboutism. 

They are a boring team as well. Like expressionless robots. 

8 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

I don't know how he keeps a straight face with some of the shite he spouts. Particularly around transfers.

But then again, I don't know how the "journalists"

Do either.

Never challenged.

Get Usher on his case.

He almost looks embarrassed when he is saying it. Like Ant and Dec are in the studio telling him to say it into an earpiece. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Their next dodgy money maker? A billion virtual fans all based in the UAE. 

6 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Would this constitute them selling their own TV rights?

I dont see how they can as that would be a violation of the tv rights. I guess what they are proposing is using real time data to host a life like FIFA2024 on screen for home games but wouldnt be showing 'live pictures.'

Even then, Id say the tv companies and dare I say, other PL clubs, wouldnt be happy about this.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Stolen Valour FC who can't fill their own stadium having bigger revenues than United is basically like shouting I was the murderer at the beginning of Poirots two hour TV special. Why sit through the rest they're cheats its blatent.

I saw this the other day, their commercial revenues over 10 years from 2011 to 2020. Contrast them with three considerably bigger established clubs and you can see the blatant cheating. 

CBC62B45-0CB7-4913-8CCC-A12226F00CDD.jpeg