You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

One more Spurs corner or an equaliser would see me come out of this game over £100 up. 

Not gonna happen. 

You get it?   

I'm not sure why Chelsea have bought a 16 year old keeper.    Wonder if he'll be any good when he grows up.   

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

You get it?   

I'm not sure why Chelsea have bought a 16 year old keeper.    Wonder if he'll be any good when he grows up.   

Nah. I’m £40 up from it but I had a build-a-bet on Chelsea to win, Hazard anytime, Chelsea over 1.5 goals and Spurs over 4.5 corners. 

£10 at 5/1. Naturally Spurs were one corner short. I keep getting shafted by one corner on bets like these. If they’d have equalised I’d have won £90 but wouldn’t have won one or two of my small bets that had Chelsea winning. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Nah. I’m £40 up from it but I had a build-a-bet on Chelsea to win, Hazard anytime, Chelsea over 1.5 goals and Spurs over 4.5 corners. 

£10 at 5/1. Naturally Spurs were one corner short. I keep getting shafted by one corner on bets like these. If they’d have equalised I’d have won £90 but wouldn’t have won one or two of my small bets that had Chelsea winning. 

4 things like that right at 5/1 does not seem like good value to me.

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Pochettino is a good manager but he needs to actually win something to justify the hype which makes him out to be the next Helenio Herrera. 

He's spent virtually nothing compared to the other big clubs and is still competing with them near the top every season. Asinine to say he needs to win something at a club like Tottenham. What he needs to do is go to a bigger club. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

He's spent virtually nothing compared to the other big clubs and is still competing with them near the top every season. Asinine to say he needs to win something at a club like Tottenham. What he needs to do is go to a bigger club. 

A big part of him spending virtually nothing was finding the best English striker of his generation in the reserve.

Also would be interesting to see what they'd be like if we'd properly followed up our interest in Eriksen and Alli. Remember reading we were first choice for both players but ultimately we turned them down.

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

What about the headlines about Sarri winning something before Klopp?!

I’ve never heard that suggested as Sarri is at Chelsea who seems to win a trophy every other year. Klopp and Poch are always mentioned together as they both play exciting (or try to) football and both have been here a while now.