You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars! City at home, 14th Jan

Guest Pistonbroke

Jurgen is a genius but his substitutions tend to land us in it. We should not take off players that are doing well unless they can't walk anymore. Can was having a cracking game, and he goes off and we collapse. 

Speaking of Can, it's performances like this that make me sad that he's leaving. He's a top class player and it's so annoying that he's leaving on a free.

Milner changed the game

Not for the fucking better either

Surprising that, normally Mr Reliable but he had a shocker and was responsible for at least one goal conceded and committed a stupid foul that almost cost the equaliser.

Great win but would have been a shocking draw against the best team in the League that didn't deserve anything from the game.

Fuck you LFC. Stop killing me. How the fuck that one City player could score that 3rd goal in between 5-6 LFC defenders I will never understand. But fuck it. That'll do just fine. Amazing game.

Mane is back. Fuck me what a goal. Monster goal.

We probably still need a new goalkeeper.

Robertson is the best left back in the world.

Firminho got the coolest biggest balls in football, lobbing the ball into the goal.

Sterling was shit.

Coutinho who?

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

and breath.

So chuffed we won in the end, we played well apart from falling apart at the end due to fannying about in defence. We were bumming City until the last 15. There was a period in that game where they just couldn't live with our pressing and speed up front. Ederson had a nightmare, Stones can't defend against pace with movement and Danillo is Championship level. All four of our goals were special in there own way, as is our fucking defending.

Fucking love it.

Pissed of City fans by fucking up their run.

Pissed off Everton fans.

Pissed off the MOTD pundits, although if Shearer is on he'll concentrate on the poor defending and mistakes whilst conveniently forgetting we beat the best team in the league and outplayed them for large periods.

We even had the courtesy of letting in 3 goals to give our moaners something to chew on. 

That was a team performance, Ox was fucking huge as was Robertson, loved how City picked him out as a weak link and yet he stood up to them time and time again.

Once again Klopp shows against the top teams that it is Vorsprung durch Technik. 

Get the fuck in, massive 3 points for us. 

Jurgen is a genius but his substitutions tend to land us in it. We should not take off players that are doing well unless they can't walk anymore. Can was having a cracking game, and he goes off and we collapse. 

Speaking of Can, it's performances like this that make me sad that he's leaving. He's a top class player and it's so annoying that he's leaving on a free.

Top class players turn it on more than once in a blue moon.  He was superb today, clear man of the match but that's a rarity for him.

Well played Liverpool.

Gutted we couldn't keep the unbeaten run going, but at least we went down to a team who played to win and got their just rewards.

The scoreline flattered City, 4-2 would probably have been about right.

Too many times we hear all the super Sunday shit when we play United only for it to be shite but one thing was a given the neutrals at least today game was going to be a good one.

My first time watching the travesty of a now fat and old Andy Gray and Richard Keys on Bein sport -saying Bobby fouled before his goal. Also- Everything went against City today and went for Liverpool.

And at the end “I wonder what Jose is thinking?”

After Sterling’s booking the commentator said ‘ well he is only human, he’s been wound up by 50,000 scousers all day’

Half time was so smug it was like a Tory party conference on child poverty.

Plus a few other things I forget.

Next time it’s Arabic commentary for me I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

and breath.

So chuffed we won in the end, we played well apart from falling apart at the end due to fannying about in defence. We were bumming City until the last 15. There was a period in that game where they just couldn't live with our pressing and speed up front. Ederson had a nightmare, Stones can't defend against pace with movement and Danillo is Championship level. All four of our goals were special in there own way, as is our fucking defending.

Fucking love it.

Pissed of City fans by fucking up their run.

Pissed off Everton fans.

Pissed off the MOTD pundits, although if Shearer is on he'll concentrate on the poor defending and mistakes whilst conveniently forgetting we beat the best team in the league and outplayed them for large periods.

We even had the courtesy of letting in 3 goals to give our moaners something to chew on.

That was a team performance, Ox was fucking huge as was Robertson, loved how City picked him out as a weak link and yet he stood up to them time and time again.

Once again Klopp shows against the top teams that it is Vorsprung durch Technik.

Get the fuck in, massive 3 points for us.

The MOTD narrative is bound to be our defensive problems rather than the ending of an unbeaten run of a team they were calling invincible/would (rightly) be lauding had they won today.