You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars! City at home, 14th Jan

Guest Pistonbroke

I thought Lovren was as good as any other defender today, it was a collective fuck bý all for Cities 2nd and 3rd goals imo, 

Their 3rd was mainly Lovren imo

Got done on the edge of the box , wandered back in and made a half arsed attempt to head a clearance that should have been his ball 

I love how City marked him down as a weak link yet he stood up to them time and time again, a few dodgy moments but he had a very good game and defended up front as well. Commitment 100%

I have to take my hat off to him, I was dubious as fuck but he is really putting in quality performances week in week out

Guest Pistonbroke

I have to take my hat off to him, I was dubious as fuck but he is really putting in quality performances week in week out

Confidence is running high throughout the team and he came in at just the right time, it is bringing him along in leaps and bounds. Could turn out to be a very shrewd buy in today's market. 

Today should be the end of him. Given the chance with a very public vote of confidence and turned in a horrible performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today should be the end of him? Fuck me. What exactly could he have done about the second and third? Granted, he was beaten by a very good strike at his near post that some other keepers would’ve saved. Gomez far worse on that goal, btw.

He has until the end of the season to prove himself. Writing players off on the basis of one performance is ‘shitness of modern football’ stuff.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Daughter is at her B/F's until tomorrow, two lads will be in bed early due to School and College. Mrs just brought me a magnum ice, winked at me and said she wants to have some sofa wrestling later. Boss fucking day this is. 

Their 3rd was mainly Lovren imo

Got done on the edge of the box , wandered back in and made a half arsed attempt to head a clearance that should have been his ball 

The film on this should end Lovren's career. Ridiculously out of position, and then beaten by a shorter player in the air.

He is the most uncalm defender I can ever recall. Actually quite good when things are going OK but when he loses his nerve he absolutely goes bonkers.

• Upvote 1

I'm gutted they got an undeserved 3 goals.

Credit to them, they stuck to their principles and made the game an all time PL classic in my humble opinion.  Their record was at stake and it showed.

All the gormless BBC fuckwits can shut up about invincible this and that.  Hah.

A great day and perhaps a defining one in the Klopp era.  The players will take huge confidence from seeing this one over the line.