You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Biggest Tech Cunt

Section_31

Biggest Tech Cunt   

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest tech cunt?

• Mark Zuckerberg
    • Elon Musk
    • Bill Gates
    • Steve Jobs (deceased)

They have all sorts of mad shit going on there. Drones flying faster than bullets. Aircraft that can out run missiles and that's before you even get into US military 'Black Projects' plus if you believe it the back engineered recovered alien shit. High probability that 90% of all the UFO sightings are not actually UFO's but military shit. I'm highly skeptical but if you had shown someone in the 50's an iphone they would think it was from Mars. 

7 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

They have all sorts of mad shit going on there. Drones flying faster than bullets. Aircraft that can out run missiles and that's before you even get into US military 'Black Projects' plus if you believe it the back engineered recovered alien shit. High probability that 90% of all the UFO sightings are not actually UFO's but military shit. I'm highly skeptical but if you had shown someone in the 50's an iphone they would think it was from Mars. 

I think you mean 100%

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I think you mean 100%

Maybe but still like to keep an open mind on these things. Would not rule anything out. Plus if they have the tech to create these amazing 'Flying saucers' they must have got it from somewhere. My go to state on these things is bollocks. But if you listen to Bob Lazar's story it is pretty compelling. He has nothing to gain and never made a penny.

Rather than current tech disproving UFOs it's a possibility that some of it is from UFOs. The advances in things like fission, genetic engineering, quantum computing, electrification/hydrogen power, AI, nanotechnology and hypersonic travel have been off the charts in the last 10 years, let alone the last 20. 

I've said a few times I'm convinced Musk is a time traveller, he simply did not exist 10 years ago, now it's rocket ships and driverless cars out the ass.  

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Rather than current tech disproving UFOs it's a possibility that some of it is from UFOs. The advances in things like fission, genetic engineering, quantum computing, electrification/hydrogen power, AI, nanotechnology and hypersonic travel have been off the charts in the last 10 years, let alone the last 20. 

I've said a few times I'm convinced Musk is a time traveller, he simply did not exist 10 years ago, now it's rocket ships and driverless cars out the ass.  

I tend to agree and on the basis of evidence something is going on. Problem they have is that if they disclose now that they have and have had the tech for a while all the problems and pain in the world that could have been prevented will be attributed to them. 

7 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

I tend to agree and on the basis of evidence something is going on. Problem they have is that if they disclose now that they have and have had the tech for a while all the problems and pain in the world that could have been prevented will be attributed to them. 

The Foo Fighters (not the band) only appeared during the Second World War and ramped up towards the end. Maybe our mysterious overseers see something around the corner in terms of climate change and are trying to intervene with new tech so we don't need fossil fuels? Fuck knows. 

Although Royal Air Force personnel had reported seeing lights following their aircraft from as early as March 1942,[11][12] with similar sightings involving RAF bomber crews over the Balkans starting in April 1944,[13] American sightings were first recorded by crews from the 422nd Night-Fighter Squadron stationed in Occupied Belgium during the first week of October 1944. At the time, these were erroneously believed to be Messerschmitt Me 163 rocket-powered interceptors which did not operate at night.[14] However, the bulk of the sightings started occurring in the last week of November 1944, when pilots flying over Western Europe by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas-tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew together in formation with their aircraft and behaved as if they were under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down. The phenomenon was so widespread that the lights earned a name – in the European Theater of Operations they were often called "Kraut fireballs", but for the most part called "foo fighters". The military took the sightings seriously, suspecting that the mysterious sightings might be secret German weapons, but further investigation revealed that German and Japanese pilots had reported similar sightings

21 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I don't know about that, a lot of my experience of Musk-era PayPal resonates with how his time at Twitter has gone...

3 minutes ago, Pidge said:

I don't know about that, a lot of my experience of Musk-era PayPal resonates with how his time at Twitter has gone...

I reckon he's a replicant. He didn't resign PayPal, it designed him. It took genetic samples of Mike Myers from Wayne's World and replaced his brain with a recursive algorithm. That's why he insults people like a terminator.

"We don't want your submarine".

Possible responses.

"Okay."

"Your loss."

"Fuck you paedo guy."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

This is fundamentally flawed. Technical evolution does not follow a shallow upward progression.

It tends to be stepped. Thus nothing moves much for a long time and then we have massive steps upwards in a short period of time when the creativity and  competition causes massive improvements very quickly. Then it all goes slow and quiet for a while

P.S. the driverless cars of Musk are shit and don't work

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, redheart said:

This is fundamentally flawed. Technical evolution does not follow a shallow upward progression.

It tends to be stepped. Thus nothing moves much for a long time and then we have massive steps upwards in a short period of time when the creativity and  competition causes massive improvements very quickly. Then it all goes slow and quiet for a while

P.S. the driverless cars of Musk are shit and don't work

Man in black over here.

4 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Difficult to refute this. These guys aren't plebs. Top Gun Navy Pilots flying multi million $ aircraft.

Just on the subject of this vid. If it is real and it certainly looks like it. Multiple pilot witness of the most reliable type, radar detection etc.

There are 3 options.

1. It is a hoax. Doubtful.

2. It is one of ours. Which if so is incredible and what else must we have developed.

3. It's alien. Which is just fucking weird and don't know what to think.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2023 at 10:33, polymerpunkah said:

So you're saying the biggest tech cunt is actually tech itself.

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

Don't say anything - it can hear you:

A new report reveals that in 2022, 47.4% of all internet traffic came from bots, a 5.1% increase over the previous year. The same report showed that human traffic, at 52.6%, decreased to its lowest level in eight years.

This week, Imperva released its 10th annual Bad Bot Report, a global analysis of automated bot traffic across the internet. The annual report provides security and business leaders with information about the evolution of bot technology and automated traffic. This year’s report also documents milestones in the evolution of bad bot technology.

image.png

Saw interview with this guy yesterday on Kussenberg. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65582386.amp

"Humans are a bit boring - it will be like, goodbye!" That's the personal prediction - that artificial intelligence (AI) will supplant humans in many roles - from one of the most important people you've probably never heard of. 

Emad Mostaque is the British founder of the tech firm, Stability AI. It popularised Stable Diffusion, a tool that uses AI to make images from simple text instructions by analysing images found online.

Also Google are planning to use AI to publish its search results and it will hit all the online publishers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/05/11/google-is-about-to-drop-a-nuclear-bomb-on-the-online-publishing-industry/

Musk has appointed a new Twitter CEO. Apparently she worked with the Biden administration to create a covid vaccine campaign which has apparently sent a few colander heads into a frenzy. Anyway if she was your neighbour and she asked you to pop over and put a shelf up for her you probably would

Linda-Yaccarino-2022-upfront.jpg?crop=75

im-782302?width=1920&height=1080