You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester United (h) Sat 14 Oct 12.30pm - Esse Quam Videri

Gym Beglin

If we didn't suffer so many days where we dominate the piles of dross in this league this today would be an ok result...

Sadly we do suffer so many of those days so today is a bad result. They can just roll on dicking the dross and not losing to their rivals.

7 and 9 pts behind the manc clubs now - about to go 4 behind Spurs and if they beat us next week that will be 7....fuck knows how far we'll be behind City after next week if we don't beat Spurs.

It's just frustrating isn't it.

It definitely isn't good enough, although I don't think we should be using made-up results to hit anybody with - nor do we need to, it hasn't been good enough. Although, the result of us saying that is just simply that we need new players and a bit more luck, not changing manager or anything like that.

Wait a fucking minute. I distinctly remember you apologizing for Klopp's transfer decisions throughout the entire fucking summer transfer thread. Along with one or two of the other apologist pricks on here. And now suddenly we need new players?

It's like fucking groundhog day on here. Every August we hear the same cunts come out and call us all doom and gloom merchants because we don't think we've signed enough players. Then come midway into the season when our thoughts become reality, the manager is suddenly hamstrung because he hasn't got the right players.

Nobody wants a change of manager, so don't start that shite. He's had four transfer windows though, so this current squad is of his making and nobody else's.

We'll get fuck all from Maribor and fuck all from Spurs, so that will be 1 win in 10. At what point does someone say: that's not good enough?

Maybe after it actually happens...  Maybe frustrating home draw against a manager who never looks to play football against us isn't the time.

• Upvote 1

Oh, aye. He's a complete prick alright; I've got him on ignore so I don't see his inane ramblings. He comes across as a Sky Generation asshole and I can't be bothered to listen to it. Doesn't stop the little legend going through my posts with his neg gun though. Probably thinks it actually matters.

Got me on ignore and yet dedicates an entire post to me.

I neg you because you talk absolute fucking shite. You're not special in any other regard.

I don't think anyone played that badly- its just the usual Mourinho anti-football show. Given that we're in a pretty poor run of form at the moment that's not a terrible result. The usual suspects- Henderson, Lovren, Moreno- all did OK. Yes we're lacking quality in a number of positions, but can't do anything about that now. Might watch MOTD if the other top 6 lose.

Or maybe my expectations have been dumbed down too.

Guest Pistonbroke

Played well, deserved to win, unlucky not to.

I fucking HATE Man United and every single one of their cunt fans.

If only Can could, he had the 3 points on his boot yet decided to blaze it over instead of tapping it in. 

Yep, scummy bastards. 

If only Can could, he had the 3 points on his boot yet decided to blaze it over instead of tapping it in. 

Imagine if those scummy bastards had gotten a sneaky winner, certain posters on here were probably hoping for it. Despite a good performance against a team who will be top 3 come the end of the season the same old posters are spouting their usual drivel. Ahh well, catch you next game.

What a load of shite. 'A team who will be top 3 come the end of the season'. Funny that, because we won't be, and we finished ahead of them last year.

Tottenham fans have more ambition than our lot nowadays.

Guest Pistonbroke

Plastic yank wannabe? I was born in Liverpool you absolute moron.

If you or 9 God agreed with me, I'd be concerned, because you're both fucking clueless.

How does being born in Liverpool excuse you from being a Plastic Yank wannabe? Anyway, don't answer, wasted enough time replying to your stupidity.  

We've only added Salah to a team that was sorely lacking in the latter half of last season, I don't know what people expect. A 0-0 against a billion pound squad is a great result.

This is true, but this is the manifestation of our frustrations this summer. Even the minor additions we made this summer didn't make it off the bench until the 80th.

I fucking hate these games at lunch time Saturday, weekend ruined by 3pm by Lovren, Moreno, Mingolet and the rest of the shower of twats.

I fucking love these lunch time Saturday kick offs, a great win over that shower of cunts to set the weekend up perfectly

(I will delete as approprite at 3pm Saturday)

Not too sure which to delete

Changes should have been made a lot earlier.

Henderson and Firmino were fucking awful mostly, especially Henderson. Both should have been subbed at the 60 min mark.

This is the thing that bugs me about Klopp. Same old players, week in week out. Mane out, why not throw in Chambo instead?

I'd love to see Solanke start a league game, but that's never going to happen.

• Upvote 1

How does being born in Liverpool excuse you from being a Plastic Yank wannabe? Anyway, don't answer, wasted enough time replying to your stupidity.  

On what assertion have you made the claim that I am a yank wannabe? Because I live in NY? And what does that have anything to do with my opinion on football? 

Please, I look forward to your ever insightful response. I'm sure it won't be a bunch of baseless drivel, like the rest of your posts. The fact that you think that living in Liverpool for the entirety of your life gives you some sort of additional clout shows how much of a fucking mong you are.

Changes should have been made a lot earlier.

Henderson and Firmino were fucking awful mostly, especially Henderson. Both should have been subbed at the 60 min mark.

This is the thing that bugs me about Klopp. Same old players, week in week out.

I'd love to see Solanke start a league game, but that's never going to happen.

Who would you have brought on in midfield?