You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Firearms incident' at Westminster

Teflon Don

At least all the pissed up England Fans looking for trouble have their excuses made for them now.

Twitter

Large group of England fans walking outside the Westfalenstadion singing, 'have you ever seen a German win the war.' Classy....

Guest Pistonbroke

You just can't stop this shit no matter how good or secure you think/hope your borders/national security are. There are already tens of thousands of sympathisers (most not even on the radar) of all the different religions including Islam. It only takes one person/loner to be having a shit day and suffering from depression or something to go out as a Martyr, all the cunts need is a knife and a vehicle to cause such devastating mayhem. It's just a shit society we live in and it isn't going to get better as us humans just can't get on together at the best of times. Add the want for power and greed by those pulling the strings and unfortunately the innocent will always suffer. 

The clue is in the OTT bit, not sure why you need to make an issue out of it. We don't see eye to eye on most things, but any form of terrorism is utter cuntishness no matter what country or what people are affected. I say the same about the Germans when they go OTT on their coverage.

Exactly mate. The agenda driven cunts in power will just use this to justify their xenophobic policies.

People like that arsehole Robinson just do the terrorists job for them, Throw a performing seal a fish and he claps his flippers and makes a lot of noise. The key is stay vigilant and don't alienate the vast majority of decent muslims . 

Twitter

Large group of England fans walking outside the Westfalenstadion singing, 'have you ever seen a German win the war.' Classy....

Like the old classic 'one world cup and two world wars'belted out in a Dusseldorf bar by a group of my ex.workmates,which was taken in good heart by some Germans they had befriended and who actually joined in !

Guest Pistonbroke

Exactly mate. The agenda driven cunts in power will just use this to justify their xenophobic policies.

People like that arsehole Robinson just do the terrorists job for them, Throw a performing seal a fish and he claps his flippers and makes a lot of noise. The key is stay vigilant and don't alienate the vast majority of decent muslims . 

We are but Pawns in a very shit game of Chess. 

The Twitterati are suggesting that the attacker may have been Abu Izzadeen, formerly Trevor Brookes, a part of Anjem Choudhary's entourage.

Big, black bloke. Of Jamaican heritage. You'll know him when you see him.

Alleged though. Looks very much like a 2+2=5 theory at the moment.

I think it was Vince McMahon.

Guest Pistonbroke

Like the old classic 'one world cup and two world wars'belted out in a Dusseldorf bar by a group of my ex.workmates,which was taken in good heart by some Germans they had befriended and who actually joined in !

I was in a train station (travelling back from an Army Sailing trip) when trouble kicked off in the Düsseldorf Bahnof during Euro 88 when England were playing Holland. The big hard gobshytes were cowering in the station as the Dutch were all outside the station wanting a rumble. Some of the cunts were even putting themselves between us Soldiers and the doors, we didn't even have any weapons with us ffs. We just walked out of the doors with the police and the Dutch hooligans let us go on our way. 

Twitter

I guess the Germanic invasion of The British Isles in and around AD411 will be a running joke amongst the main historians heads of the England mob. 

Guest Pistonbroke

"Like flies to wanton boys are we to the Gods . They kill us for their sport "

Fav Shakespeare quote from King Lear or to be truthful one of the very few I know,

Unfortunately those who cause all the shit are protected to the hilt, nearly always innocent lives which are taken. 

The Twitterati are suggesting that the attacker may have been Abu Izzadeen, formerly Trevor Brookes, a part of Anjem Choudhary's entourage.

Big, black bloke. Of Jamaican heritage. You'll know him when you see him.

Alleged though. Looks very much like a 2+2=5 theory at the moment.

Just reported by Simon Israel on Channel 4 News, looks like it's definitely him.

Unfortunately those who cause all the shit are protected to the hilt, nearly always innocent lives which are taken. 

I don't have an issue with that really much as I hate most of the cunts . That said I would definitely have Michael Gove tethered to a stake outside the Palace of Westminster as a sacrificial goat and Rees Moog and Bill Cash can be shipped out to Raqqa as a peace offering,  I see no downside to the pair of them spending the next 3 years chained to a radiator in a rat infested cellar.