Quantcast
Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? - Page 606 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

211 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?



Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

It’s  weird because almost to a man we all liked her until she said she didn’t like JC.  Now she’s reduced to a silly little girl who shouldn’t involve herself in grown up stuff and instead should still to being pretty.  Despite her being brighter than pretty much everyone on here.  

Why can't you stop lying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

Why can't you stop lying? 

Look, it’s not my fault your comprehension skills are shit.  Think more and stop wanking over my mum.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

It’s  weird because almost to a man we all liked her until she said she didn’t like JC.  Now she’s reduced to a silly little girl who shouldn’t involve herself in grown up stuff and instead should still to being pretty.  Despite her being brighter than pretty much everyone on here.  

For the record, I’ve always been in the ‘just want to fuck her’ camp. That said, if we are picking our favourite Jews to bang, I’m going with the following before her: Gal Gadot; Natalie Portman; Scarlet Johansen. 

 

I’m an equal opportunity misogynist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Look, it’s not my fault your comprehension skills are shit.  Think more and stop wanking over my mum.  

Yeah. It's all about Corbyn. 

 

Nothing to do with Chomsky. Nothing to do with bullying kids on Twitter. And revealing her dad's identity. Nothing about falsely linking criticism of Israel with antisemitism. Nothing about her calling out abuse but being very abusive herself. Nothing about her own antisemitic remarks. Nothing about her portraying herself as a fervent antisemitism campaigner but continuing to work with Jimmy Carr or continuing to give the benefit of the doubt too or completely ignore right wing antisemitism. Or today's Owen Jones meltdown - and her remarkable ability in the space of 2 or 3 tweets from her first unsolicited tweet to Jones to try and sway the narrative to her being the bullied party, despite Jones not even interacting with her in the first place.

None of that. It's all about her not liking Corbyn.

 

Not a cunt, though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yeah. It's all about Corbyn. 

 

Nothing to do with Chomsky. Nothing to do with bullying kids on Twitter. And revealing her dad's identity. Nothing about falsely linking criticism of Israel with antisemitism. Nothing about her calling out abuse but being very abusive herself. Nothing about her own antisemitic remarks. Nothing about her portraying herself as a fervent antisemitism campaigner but continuing to work with Jimmy Carr or continuing to give the benefit of the doubt too or completely ignore right wing antisemitism. Or today's Owen Jones meltdown - and her remarkable ability in the space of 2 or 3 tweets from her first unsolicited tweet to Jones to try and sway the narrative to her being the bullied party, despite Jones not even interacting with her in the first place.

None of that. It's all about her not liking Corbyn.

 

Not a cunt, though...

Bullying kids on Twitter? Ha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

For the record, I’ve always been in the ‘just want to fuck her’ camp. That said, if we are picking our favourite Jews to bang, I’m going with the following before her: Gal Gadot; Natalie Portman; Scarlet Johansen. 

 

I’m an equal opportunity misogynist. 

 

 

MrsBroflovski.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Bullying kids on Twitter? Ha. 

 

Anxiety sufferer. Had blocked Riley. Riley was still snooping at her Twitter feed. Asked her to stop tweeting about her as she was getting loads of abuse from her followers. 

 

Call it bullying. Don't call it bullying. It was a shitty thing to do. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

It’s  weird because almost to a man we all liked her until she said she didn’t like JC.  Now she’s reduced to a silly little girl who shouldn’t involve herself in grown up stuff and instead should still to being pretty.  Despite her being brighter than pretty much everyone on here.  

 

I can only speak for myself on this but in fairness I did think she was absolutely worth a dart until she started to lose weight. Then she started appearing on sports shows with her boring voice which put me off her. The 8 out of 10 cats programme killed it stone dead. She was trying too hard IMO.

 

Then her anti-labour and AS stuff. I was late to the party on that but it seemed to come totally out of leftfield. Almost as if she was being coached. If it had gone from liking her to disliking her as a result of the anti-labour stuff then I'd hold my hand up and say it. But she gradually turned gobshite as I see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

For the record, I’ve always been in the ‘just want to fuck her’ camp. That said, if we are picking our favourite Jews to bang, I’m going with the following before her: Gal Gadot; Natalie Portman; Scarlet Johansen. 

 

I’m an equal opportunity misogynist. 

 

Didn't know Scarlet was Jewish.

Hmm. It turns out I am mostly into Jewish women.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SasaS said:

 

Didn't know Scarlet was Jewish.

Hmm. It turns out I am mostly into Jewish women.
 

I’d like to be into them more. Have you seen the women in the IDF? Fucking hell, like. They’re proper lovely. And could kick your face off. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SasaS said:

 

Didn't know Scarlet was Jewish.

Hmm. It turns out I am mostly into Jewish women.
 

 

"Actress Scarlett Johansson blamed anti-Semitism for the criticism she received in some quarters for serving as spokeswoman for Israeli sodamaker SodaStream."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’d like to be into them more. Have you seen the women in the IDF? Fucking hell, like. They’re proper lovely. And could kick your face off. 

 

 

I think I'd fire my Qassam off prematurely. Nothing sexier than a good looking woman in uniform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

 

"Actress Scarlett Johansson blamed anti-Semitism for the criticism she received in some quarters for serving as spokeswoman for Israeli sodamaker SodaStream."

 

Completely forgotten about that episode.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

For the record, I’ve always been in the ‘just want to fuck her’ camp. That said, if we are picking our favourite Jews to bang, I’m going with the following before her: Gal Gadot; Natalie Portman; Scarlet Johansen. 

 

I’m an equal opportunity misogynist. 

I didn't realise scarlett johansson was a jew. 

 

Which led me to Google what other fit Jews are knocking about that I wasn't aware of. 

 

Mila Kunis, Alisson Brie, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, emilia Clarke, Emily ratajkowski, among many many others. Seriously there's fucking loads. 

 

I've even stumbled upon a Jewish conspiracy in the Royal family, apparently Princess Kates ma is descended from Jews. 

 

Oy vey! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aventus said:

 

Which led me to Google what other fit Jews are knocking about that I wasn't aware of. 

 

Mila Kunis, Alisson Brie, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, emilia Clarke, Emily ratajkowski, among many many others. 

 

Haven't we got a thread on this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I didn't realise scarlett johansson was a jew. 

 

Which led me to Google what other fit Jews are knocking about that I wasn't aware of. 

 

Mila Kunis, Alisson Brie, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, emilia Clarke, Emily ratajkowski, among many many others. Seriously there's fucking loads. 

 

I've even stumbled upon a Jewish conspiracy in the Royal family, apparently Princess Kates ma is descended from Jews. 

 

Oy vey! 

 

Emilia Clarke you say

 

B27F6D36-605E-4B8F-8DDA-D522943965C0.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This is a lie.

 

No, it's a fact. Read the Hamas charter. Listen to what the leader of Hezbollah says. These are people Corbyn is happy to associate with. Shame on you for denying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

 

No, it's a fact. Read the Hamas charter. Listen to what the leader of Hezbollah says. These are people Corbyn is happy to associate with. Shame on you for denying it.

The irony when the Israelis are committing genocide to Palestinians. You are in bed with evil. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Portman is Jewish but she's a bad Jew.

She refused to accept an award off Netanyahu because of the deaths in Gaza so was branded 'antisimetic' and there were calls to have her Israeli citizenship revoked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

 

No, it's a fact. Read the Hamas charter. Listen to what the leader of Hezbollah says. These are people Corbyn is happy to associate with. Shame on you for denying it.

I think you’re being disingenuous there SD. The UK have always actively engaged with Israel, all he was asking for was to involve the resistance in the conversations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Portman is Jewish but she's a bad Jew.

She refused to accept an award off Netanyahu because of the deaths in Gaza so was branded 'antisimetic' and there were calls to have her Israeli citizenship revoked.

 

Sickening. What a cunt she is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • I'm currently watching the Spurs documentary on Amazon.  Mourinho and Levy come out of it better than expected, but the thing that strikes me most is the absence of real on-field leaders in the Spurs team. Kane tries hard but isn't convincing, while Lloris can influence very little from the back. It makes me realise how fortunate we are to have Henderson, Van Dijk and Milner and appreciate what they bring to the team. 
    • Brendan Rodgers was an extra in that (or so he says).  Can't find any pictures, though, so here's Cherie Lunghi instead.    
    • https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/sep/25/how-pass-master-thiago-alcantara-can-help-sustain-liverpools-highs?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
        How pass master Thiago Alcântara can help sustain Liverpool's highs     All great sides are haunted by entropy. Even in their most transcendent moments, it is there in the shadows, hissing its insistent question: “What next?”   When Liverpool won the Champions League in Madrid the answer was clear: there was another peak still to be scaled, and they did it last season by winning their first league title in 30 years. But after two years in which they achieved the second- and fourth-highest ever points totals, how can they maintain that level? How can they avoid the trajectory of Manchester City who, after a pair of similarly brilliant seasons, suffered an 18-point drop-off? For Jürgen Klopp, the answer is Thiago Alcântara.   The doubts are always lurking. Is this as good as it gets? How do you keep going? Whose hunger has begun to wane? Are others beginning to catch up or catch on? Peter Reid was derided when he noted that in football “if you stand still you go backwards” but he was right. It is an environment that is always changing; opponents are always adapting; age and satiation are always sapping at your own players. That’s why, proverbially at least, the second title is always harder than the first, why only five sides in the history of English football have won three league titles in a row (and two of them changed manager on the way). The growing inequalities in English football may have led to increasing domination by a cabal of clubs, but sustained success remains hard.   Alex Ferguson is unique. Nobody else in English football has ever had such success over such a protracted period. That he benefited, particularly in the 90s, from Manchester United’s adept exploitation of the new commercial possibilities of the Premier League is clear, but equally he crafted three great United sides, the last of them when United were no longer the sole financial powerhouse. But his capacity constantly to evolve is extremely rare.   As a rule of thumb, even the very best managers can sustain around a decade at the very top of the game. To do it at one club is especially difficult. As the great Hungarian coach Béla Guttmann observed, “the third year is fatal”: players become familiar with a manager so his words lose their power; an intensity that once was motivational begins to grate; opponents work sides out – and in the age of detailed data analysis that is a process that has accelerated significantly.   It’s a guide rather than a universal formula but, seven decades on, Guttmann’s Three-Year Rule still broadly holds true, particularly when the task becomes to maintain the level rather than to keep ascending. José Mourinho’s struggles in his third seasons are well-documented. The two occasions Pep Guardiola has reached a fourth season at a club have seen a marked downturn.   Ferguson was a master of culling players at just the right time to refresh his squad and pour encourager les autres. Bob Paisley, more ruthless than his predecessor Bill Shankly, was a master of buying at a time of success to prevent the onset of stagnation. Others, the dynasty managers – and Klopp would seem an example of that type – prefer to create a movement, a sense of collective destiny. The club becomes a sort of family, striving for a common goal, and that perhaps extends the period before weariness sets in. Ferguson’s early sides at United, being rooted in a core of players who had come through the youth set-up, had elements of that.   The danger, though, is what happened to Shankly’s first Liverpool or Don Revie’s Leeds: a team that grow old together so that when the crash comes it is universal. Klopp suffered something similar at Dortmund: after six years of excellence, his players collectively hit a wall in their seventh.   One of the strengths of the side he has built at Anfield is that a core have peaked together. Only James Milner of last season’s regulars was over 30 at the start of the campaign. But with that comes a danger: at some point new blood needs to be introduced. That is not simply a matter of age but also of style – and that’s why the signing of Thiago is so striking.   The midfielder is 29. He does not lower the age profile of the team. In that sense, Thiago is a short-term solution. But he is a very different type of midfielder to those already at Anfield. The job of Liverpool’s midfield previously was to win the ball as high up the field as possible. They were the perfect example of Klopp’s observation that Gegenpressing is the best playmaker in the game. In that, Klopp is at the forefront of a German school that has shifted the focus away from retaining possession towards regaining it.   Thiago represents a shift away from that: on a theoretical level, it is a step back towards the mainstream, towards something less radically percussive. This is the opposite of what Guardiola attempted in his fourth season at Barcelona, when he seemingly tried to take his revolutionary juego de posición a step further.   But Thiago is such an unusual player, such an extraordinarily gifted passer, in terms of accuracy, intelligence and variety, this can’t be regarded as a conservative move. Rather he should allow Liverpool better to control games without expending the same levels of energy. As well as running and pressing opponents to death, they should now be able to pass them into oblivion as well.   It will, though, mean changes. Trent Alexander-Arnold, for instance, was notably less involved as an attacking presence in the second half at Chelsea on Sunday – after Thiago came on, he delivered just one cross and played 28% fewer passes into the final third than he had in the first half. That may be temporary as players get used to each other and, even if it is not, it’s not necessarily a bad thing – a reduced workload may benefit the right-back in the long run, it may make Liverpool defensively more solid, and his forays down the right may be even more effective for being less consistent – but there is obviously a risk in potentially sacrificing a reliable attacking weapon in the quest for great variety. But then that’s the nature of evolution: progress rarely comes without some cost.   The specifics of how Thiago will fit in will become clearer over the next few weeks. For now, though, the most significant thing is that Klopp has made a decisive tweak to his gameplan. He has introduced a very fine player who is also a disruptive element and that, at least, should keep entropy at bay a little longer.  
    • That thin black stripe was probably best part of the kit. 
  • Latest Round Up

  • Popular Contributors

  • Football Betting Site Betway
  • top casino sites
  • new UK casino
×