You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

7 minutes ago, No2 said:

No apologies due. The letter clearly states that the information he has is of a sensitive nature and puts him and specifically the party at risk. To say it has nothing to do with GDPR is just plain wrong.

Who said that? It was a very poorly drafted response, it dragged GDPR into the mix to try and frighten people. For 24 hours people wanked on about GDPR without understanding it. Like now.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Who said that? It was a very poorly drafted response, it dragged GDPR into the mix to try and frighten people. For 24 hours people wanked on about GDPR without understanding it. Like now.  

I'd rather wank on about GDPR for 24 hours than about a fake anti-semitism crises for months on end like silent disco Watson has done, the massive fucking bell end.

I laughed at the Corbyn egging too, until I remembered his age. If he was 40-50 I couldn't give a shit, but egging someone who's almost 70 years old is pathetic really.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I don't care what people wanked over. You said it's got nothing to do with GDPR, you were and are wrong.

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The fucking egg didn’t even hit him!  

The cunts who’d hang Tories from lampposts and set them on fire can’t even handle not being hit by a fucking egg!!!

ha ha ha ha surely his saintly aura saved him!!

Do you ever get bored of being a complete and utter prick?

15 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

And Rachel Riley is having a good, old joke about it. The vile cunt. 

Imagine if it was Berger or one of the other wankers? Fucking hell. Riley can fuck off. I see Sugar's blatant racism was also swiftly forgotten. 

The double standards are nauseating but deliberate, none of these people believe the shite they're spouting they're just serving an agenda.

1 minute ago, polymerpunkah said:

Did the attacker shout "Britain First!"?

Not a laughing matter in today's UK, IMO.

Exactly. And considering it was at the scene of a terror attack; a terrorist who had actually planned to kill corbyn, let’s not forget - makes it all the more serious in my eyes 

Can anyone post Rachel Riley "joking" about it on here? Because I'd hate to call people liars without giving them the chance to support their claim first.

Meanwhile, I won't be bumping old comments where certain folk advocated violence against Tories etc, unless anyone is going to deny that they did.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Can anyone post Rachel Riley "joking" about it on here? Because I'd hate to call people liars without giving them the chance to support their claim first. 

Meanwhile, I won't be bumping old comments where certain folk advocated violence against Tories etc, unless anyone is going to deny that they did. 

I'll certainly be cheering if Grayling gets a boot tomorrow. The fact he made it to the weekend is fucking ridiculous.

20 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Here y'go.

https://twitter.com/RachelRileyRR/status/1102271526425055232

21 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That was the Tweet I saw too.

So not, in fact, joking about Corbyn being egged, but highlighting the hypocrisy of someone on the left - in this instance Owen Jones - who has advocated the egging of politicians of other flavours.

• Downvote 1