You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What an odious character. That's quite shocking to me. If he ends up losing his job then I've no problem with that. It's only a job. Get another one. Or if you have to endure an enforced stint out of work use the time to rethink your life. I've no problem whatsoever with people reaping the natural consequences of their actions, within the confines of the law, of course.

Exactly.

He wore that to provoke a reaction; he got a reaction.  He can't have any complaints.

• Upvote 1

Fuck him, I hope somebody beats the shite out of him.

I seriously hope he loses his job, his "wife" (probably sister) and his teeth.

Are we not past all this sort of thing? i mean seriously, has the nation as a whole not realised and accepted, that the truth has come out, and the 96 were not hooligans who caused their own deaths?

I seriously hope this utter cunt gets every version of "shithouse Aids" and any other rotting disease he so richly deserves.

Out of curiosity, where the fuck is worcester? I know its a sauce, but where the fuck is it that it has a twat this fucked up that it makes headline news.

Just reading this article and noticed this in the comments below it:

http://m.worcesternews.co.uk/news/14525004.Landlord_speaks_out_about_that__vile__Hillsborough_t_shirt/?ref=twtrec#comments-anchor

andrewjavenbeechcroft

10:34pm Mon 30 May 16

your correct in what your saying and I do not agree at all with what this man had on his t shirt but I happen to know the reason for this hatred is that many years ago he was beaten up badly, having most of his teeth knocked out and left in a coma for 3 weeks by some Liverpool fans! Once again, I do not agree at all with what was said on his t shirts but there is a more human side to the story! Two wrongs don't equal right but this is the story behind this all!

And I'm sure the poor lamb was just minding his own business, nursing his pint of milk and saying nothing at all when they all set on him while his back was turned.

Ha! Exactly what I was thinking. Funny how the same guys are always getting into scuffles, yet they were always minding their own business and someone just randomly decided to pick a fight with them. Again.

You'd think if the coma story was true that unless he was brain damaged he would maybe not try and deliberately wear a provocative top in such a public place. You'd think he would be a bit more savvy. Unless, perish the thought, he was looking for a reaction or trouble. Nah, doesn't look the type. Still no excuse for what he did.

Just reading this article and noticed this in the comments below it:

http://m.worcesternews.co.uk/news/14525004.Landlord_speaks_out_about_that__vile__Hillsborough_t_shirt/?ref=twtrec#comments-anchor

andrewjavenbeechcroft

10:34pm Mon 30 May 16

your correct in what your saying and I do not agree at all with what this man had on his t shirt but I happen to know the reason for this hatred is that many years ago he was beaten up badly, having most of his teeth knocked out and left in a coma for 3 weeks by some Liverpool fans! Once again, I do not agree at all with what was said on his t shirts but there is a more human side to the story! Two wrongs don't equal right but this is the story behind this all!

If true, I wonder what brought that on him? Perhaps he said a similar thing to what was printed on the back of his t-shirt to those Liverpool fans eh.

Got put in a coma by Liverpool fans? Best thing to do to get over it is to wear an offensive t shirt that won't get a bad reaction off anyone so no one ever does it to you again.

He's like a shit supervillain, like if Magneto didn't use his magnetism powers to kill Nazis but just walked into a pub with a t shirt on saying 'I hate nazis' then got sacked.

'no more hatred Eric, it's time for peace!'

'they sent Lilt to my home Charles, peace was never an option.'

• Upvote 9

Fuck him, I hope somebody beats the shite out of him.

Out of curiosity, where the fuck is worcester? I know its a sauce, but where the fuck is it that it has a twat this fucked up that it makes headline news.

I spent most of my years up until early 20's in the Malvern/Worcester area, 30 miles south of Birmingham and near Hereford/Cheltenham/Gloucester. My mum still lives there. Away from the Cathedral, river and Cricket Ground its quite a gritty place. It has/had industry involved in mining engineering, gloves, porcelain as well as Lea & Perrins sauce. Dont think of it as a twee southern city.

The bloke in my avatar is from the area.

There are plenty of Liverpool fans in the area with coaches going to Anfield for every home game. It may well be that they get to him before anyone else. The fucker deserves everything he gets.

• Upvote 1

He's like a shit supervillain, like if Magneto didn't use his magnetism powers to kill Nazis but just walked into a pub with a t shirt on saying 'I hate nazis' then got sacked. 'no more hatred Eric, it's time for peace!' 'they sent Lilt to my home Charles, peace was never an option.'

I was thinking more of the Gladiator speech.

"...and I will wear my T-shirt, in this pub or the next"

• Upvote 1