You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bad shit going down in Brussels

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Hah, muslims aren't a race, anything I think goes for white muslims too, any colour in fact.

Of course they're a race. You, like many people who are a bit wonky with their logic, seem to be confusing race with ethnicity. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

As long as it doesn't blow.

It'd almost be worth it just to see a super mutant Muslamic with a giant ray-gun. 

Cherry Coke Zero and Paprika Walkers Max. And a quarter of Ricin.

This zero tolerance malarkey, are we kicking out Sakho, Toure and Can then?

Disclaimer: The Ricin comment was for comedic effect. If any "Spooks" are reading, I've never, nor ever will purchase Ricin.

Risky, very risky. Treading on thin ice here mate. Simply wow.

We all know no F******l on the GF.

Guest Pistonbroke

These people ain't doing as instructed in their kill book in the name of their sky fairy., I've little interest in this strawman tbh, it's just deflection from the real issue.

Take the amount of Islamic people who follow the religion and then the amount who are willing to kill for it. Not a large % in the big scheme of things, I'd say a lot less than the percentage of Europeans/Americans etc who would pick up arms or fly jets etc  to inflict pain on Muslims and say innocent people dying is just collateral damage. 

The events of Paris and Brussels are indeed sad and have been carried out by fucking vile individuals, but a bit of common sense would tell you that just about everything you have posted is just the fanatical rantings of a media dumb downed arse wipe. 

0eedb755-bcf4-4e2c-b1b2-4931b2c9c5db.jpg

An image widely published by Belgian media is said to show three men who are believed to have carried out the attack at Zaventem Airport.

The two men dressed in black are believed to have blown themselves up, while the man in white is thought to have escaped, RTBF reported.

The men in black both appear to be wearing a single black glove on their left hands, which some reports suggest could have been in order to conceal detonators.

The image was unintentionally leaked on to social media by Belgian police before the authorities later confirmed its authenticity, local media said.

So there you have it, to stay on guard just look out for men wearing one glove.

I always had my doubts about Michael Jackson!

Zero tolerance is quite vague. Would you be so kind as to break it down as to what that would involve in terms of actual policies and action taken? What can we expect to see the government do?

Sorry if it seems I'm repeating myself, What_What, but I'd be grateful if you would provide us with some specifics. Thanks.

Cherry Coke Zero and Paprika Walkers Max. And a quarter of Ricin.

Disclaimer: The Ricin comment was for comedic effect. If any "Spooks" are reading, I've never, nor ever will purchase Ricin.

Don't EVER joke about buying it. After all it's very easy to make yourself.

Too true, that Uncle Ben is making it all the time

Posted Image

So there you have it, to stay on guard just look out for men wearing one glove.

I always had my doubts about Michael Jackson!

Looks like an Asian version of the Bee-Gees.

You can tell by the way I use my walk I commit jihad, no time to talk.

• Upvote 7