You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bad shit going down in Brussels

Some real in depth questions being asked of the Terrorism expert on the BBC.

How do they arrange such an orchestrated attack?

Erm, by agreeing that one person will go somewhere at a certain time and set off bomb 1 and someone else going to a different place and setting off bomb 2?

I would have thought it's pretty fucking obvious. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Looks like the slimy cunts are at it again , it's becoming the norm and you'll have to be on youre guard wherever you go . Metro station now the fuckin the religious backward slimy cunts

Disagree with pretty much all of that.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

In terms of the number of attacks/ 'it's becoming the norm'?

Well, it's most certainly not the norm, nor do we have to be on guard 'everywhere we go'. It's all about of a social panic for me. It is replayed and repeated and raked over so much that it feels constant. If we are serious about stopping terrorism we need to stop participating in it. Eh, Noam?

I'm just saying, we as a population aren't in much danger from terrorism

• Upvote 2

Well, it's most certainly not the norm, nor do we have to be on guard 'everywhere we go'. It's all about of a social panic for me. It is replayed and repeated and raked over so much that it feels constant. If we are serious about stopping terrorism we need to stop participating in it. Eh, Noam?

I'm just saying, we as a population aren't in much danger from terrorism

I think some people are slightly more at risk than others obviously, but I concur. It often bamboozles me why people in the mid-west of the United States/ parts of Australia or rural Britain are concerned about it. You're more likely to be struck by lightening in those locales.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Definitely too soon for this:

Allison Pearson

‏@allisonpearson

Brussels, de facto capital of the EU, is also the jihadist capital of Europe. And the Remainers dare to say we're safer in the EU! #Brexit

The mindset of the little Englanders, I'm afraid.