You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

V West Ham

Gym Beglin

Klopp has to shoulder some of the blame today. Setting up to play Benteke as a lone striker was mental. He's fucking rubbish and affects the whole team with his zero mobility  

I agree with that. Starting with leaving Sturridge home and just staying with a losing hand game in and game out.

Now what against Stoke? The same fucking thing. Outworked in every area.

If the others did their jobs then Clyne would never be an issue. A bunch of pussies that prick Rodgers assembled. Ruined the team. It's going to take years to get back to any sort of level.

Bollocks. It could take one transfer window and 2 or 3 players. They issue is that we make a hames of it time and time again.

Guest Pistonbroke

We have fuck all hope of top 4 with this squad. That was utter crap and a waste of my fucking time. Thank fuck I have 10 beers left over.

What is puzzling me is how we look so unlike a Klopp team.

I realise our side is full of shithouses and poor players but surely they can be drilled into playing a certain way - there looks to be no evidence of a style of play being in place, it is just aimless and with all the usual failings still as evident as ever.

I would have expected us to at least have adopted a style of play that looks like a Klopp team by now.

Dortmund were bottom of the Bundesliga at this point last season. We don't look too dissimilar from that.

How do you fix this, without totally ripping it apart.

We still have some decent players but when your defense ( keeper in particular) are suspect and there is no-one up front offering any threat it just destroys the whole balance making everyone look shit and drop their heads.  

I realise our side is full of shithouses and poor players but surely they can be drilled into playing a certain way - there looks to be no evidence of a style of play being in place, it is just aimless and with all the usual failings still as evident as ever.

I would have expected us to at least have adopted a style of play that looks like a Klopp team by now.

This had me thinking too. Then I remember reading about Klopp's experience last year when he was struggling at Dortmund. He was just waiting for the Winter break so he could re-organise the side and when it came he sorted them out and they roared back up the table. We haven't got that luxury and he has a set of players here who he can't trust and aren't his. Plus even if he did have a break he doesn't have time to teach Benteke how to be a footballer.

This season is a complete dismal write-off. Blame Rodgers, blame the club hierarchy, blame the players. But give Klopp a lot of slack because we are all in on him. If he fails here then the club is doomed to midtable obscurity in perpetuity. 

Klopp is surely wishing he joined in the summer so he wouldn't be stuck with some of these cunts. Benteke - 32mil. Thirty fuckin two

In hindsight he will be thinking he should have waited for other jobs.

It will dawn on him /if it hasnt already that the squad is essentially midtable level with no resemblance of balance (with no thought going into how they would play together)

I agree mate.His only objective for this season was to "play football with a recognisable brand".

I just hope this isn't that brand.

I wanna hear him come out and say what was wrong. It will give me confidence that remediation is forthcoming.