Quantcast
Klopp interview / press conference thread - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Arl arse

Klopp interview / press conference thread

I can't watch these pressers at the moment, I can only make it a few minutes in before having to switch them off. Half of me feels guilty by association for the mind-bendingly twattish way they're all behaving and the other half is just plain embarrassed to see it with my own eyes.

Take anything a bit original, amusing and charming and just utterly rinse the fuck out of it until it inevitably becomes squashed by a level of attention nothing could remain fresh under, that's the format being effortlessly followed here.

It's putting me in mind of those shit TV list "100 best" shows we have, where they show some clip of a classic comedy scene while Paul Ross brays over the top about why it's so good, and oddly enough it loses much of it's original appeal.

"The 10 funniest Jurgen Klopp quotes". Fuck off England. He must be cringing for us, because unlike Mourinho he doesn't seem to be courting it at all and just looks hugely uncomfortable being put in this much of a spotlight by weirdos.

Edit: That's probably unfair to single out England actually, it appears to be a league of nations behaving like arses in honesty.

• Upvote 3

I love the question about him making himself understood in English and his answer was "As long as my players understand me. the only problem comes in press conferences and i don't care about press conferences. If you don't understand me, who cares?"

• Upvote 1

Like the way he shielded Lucas from that daft question.

I got the feeling Lucas could've called him a cunt and they pair of them would just laugh it off whilst the press sit there dumbfounded. It's like when you're out with your friends at a bar and some dumb braude one of you has been chatting up tries to ask the others what you, or them, are like at other times. "Er well normally he's a piece of shit that's why I go out on the ale with him all the time".

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

You can tell he's absolutely baffled by the idiocy of some of the questions. Journos incessantly repeating questions to try and get a line from him on some controversial topic or otherwise feigning ignorance to get him to rephrase an answer.

• Upvote 2

Ive loved listening to his interviews and press conferences. His body language is brilliant the way he changes from being very serious to laughing his head off to pulling someone up for talking shite and then back to laughing his head off and being charming is great.

Some of the questions though are starting to grate. I'm hoping it's going to blow over but i have a feeling for every press conference he does going forward he's going to have some clown ask dickish questions with the hope of getting a controversial reaction.

Not sure what's worse Rossiter being injured or the fact Boothroyd has been put in charge of the U19's set up.......and they wonder why English managers never get the top jobs.

Neil ashton saying in a not unthreatening way that klopp will have to adapt to the English media after he told lucas not to answer question

Neil ashton saying in a not unthreatening way that klopp will have to adapt to the English media after he told lucas not to answer question

Ashton can get fucked, Klopp has to do nothing of the sort. I hope he treats them with the contempt they deserve. Football journalism has to be one of the easiest gigs out there, they either twist comments or make shit up, why should Klopp, or any manager, make it even easier for them ?
  • Upvote 4

I can see Klopp vs the media being an ongoing narrative. I suggested he might be forced out by them in the future, that was tongue in cheek but you never know with these poisonous cunts, if he doesn't play ball they're not going to give him an easy ride.

I can see Klopp vs the media being an ongoing narrative. I suggested he might be forced out by them in the future, that was tongue in cheek but you never know with these poisonous cunts, if he doesn't play ball they're not going to give him an easy ride.

Uh-oh.

We're going to win the everything, and therefore no-one at the club is going to give a shiny one what some snivelling little cunt at the Mail has to say.

• Upvote 1

All you hysterical fannies obsessing over the questions and answers at press conferences are the origin of the problem. If no-one gave a good fuck about anything that went on at these monuments to bullshit, then reporters would have no reason to grandstand.