You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Mario stay or should he go

Bjornebye

Mario Fantasti-Go?   

146 members have voted

1. 1. One last go or arrivaderci

• Not arsed, not good enough, get rid.
    • Talented - deserves one more shot

Actually I don't think anyone was wondering who Rodgers would throw under the bus next.

Still who cares about any negative impact on their resale value, that's for the moneymen to worry about.

• Upvote 2

How has he managed to last so long without any of his team mates kicking the living shit out of him?. There's only so many times you can laugh at some of the things he does but if he's arsing round in training every day you would just fucking leather him.

Imagine Roy Keane or Graeme Souness playing in the same team as him?.

He's a lazy manchild, which everybody in world football already knew a year ago. Reveal to us how the transfer committee arrived at replacing Luis Suarez with this gimp if you're so keen on leaking everything.

Spot on. Let's shove this all out in the media and forget the fact that we signed him in the first place. That article just angers me.

We have enough trouble making money back from our transfers as it is and with nary a top class player likely to make Suarez/Sterling levels of cash I don't think this prick writing shite articles like this is helping our cause.

He always was mate, and everyone knew it. I never really found it funny when he was elsewhere either. Maybe when the very first story appeared, but he always just seemed like a sour, petulant, thick twat whenever I saw him play.

Appalling that we went anywhere near him, and the thing about it being a last minute choice between him, Eto'o or no-one makes it even worse, because everyone knew Suarez wanted out from the summer before, so what does it say for our planning.

Clearly that's just repeating old gripes, which is precisely why LFC would be best keeping their heads down on the subject now and giving a one line confirmation on the club site that he's gone, with less of the briefing club friendly media PR shite, and instead ride the optimism of this summer's signings not appearing to have come from a kindergarten or special school and our decent start.

No-one comes out of it well when these stories continue to appear, they should leave it so everyone can try and pretend it didn't happen.

• Upvote 2

Joe allen and balotelli roomed together, erm can picture joe going to bed around 9 with a cup of horlicks, whist balotteli is spinning around on the ceiling fan with fireworks up his arse

More likely to see Balotelli wedgie Allen on the ceiling fan while lobbing firecrackers at him and filming it on his iPhone.

He's a fucking prick though isn't he. It's easy to make light of his (and I hate this word) 'antics' when he's someone else's problem; but I have no patience at all when he's supposed to be representing LFC

Well, quite...

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/88165-balotelli-worra-cock/?hl=%2Bbalotelli+%2Bworra+%2Bcock

The real story is which utter douche nozzle sanctioned spending 16 large on this car crash of a player. They should be run out of the club too. Fuck them, hiding behind stories to the press and corny bullshit. I think wasting 16M is a slightly larger story than some dickhead fobbing off training to get an iphone. 

• Upvote 6

Joe allen and balotelli roomed together, erm can picture joe going to bed around 9 with a cup of horlicks, whist balotteli is spinning around on the ceiling fan with fireworks up his arse

Keeping an ex-Swansea eye on him was clearly no use. It also led to Allen's worst form for us.

The club are leaking these stories as if it's a shock. It's hardly the case that Balotelli fooled them and then suddenly turned out to be a child with lots of money and limited intelligence.

Nobody can cover up this transfer as anything other than a massive failure. Wish him well and hopefully someone will sign him permanently and both club and player can move on.

• Upvote 1

The real story is which utter douche nozzle sanctioned spending 16 large on this car crash of a player. They should be run out of the club too. Fuck them, hiding behind stories to the press and corny bullshit. I think wasting 16M is a slightly larger story than some dickhead fobbing off training to rget an iphone.

Indeed. I had to laugh at the line Rodgers had been left in the 'unenviable position' of having to choose eto'o or balotelli after Sanchez went to arsenal. As though no other strikers existed on planet Earth.

There's absolutely nothing in that story that should surprise anyone, so the issue is as you say, what dickhead bought him.

What next, we buy Joey Barton and then loan him out, followed by a piece 'lifting the lid' on the fact he's a bellend?

Why don't I hire Idi Amin as a care worker and then 'lift the lid' on the fact he's got compassion issues.

• Upvote 4