You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

stress

littletedwest

You can't plough a field by turning it over in your mind. Address the stress or just  sit in your room crying to boyz to men songs. I once felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes and then I met a man who had no feet.... but he did have shoes on his false feet so I twatted him and took his shoes. Believe and achieve.  

• Upvote 1

She is my boss but I don't have to see her every day. She is off for two weeks.

I manage a shop. Sales are shit this month. So yesterday she comes in going on about the standards of cleanliness for about three hours (literally) in store. Bare in mind they are no different from they have been on her other twenty visits.So designed a better cleaning rota changed a few things to help sales too.

But she has also asked me to clear out all the clutter on four floors by end of next month. This clutter has built up over 20 years(I've been there 18 months) and i have a wheelie bin. How the fuck she expects this I have no idea.

I earn about twenty five grand a year tops. At the minute I feel like the ceo of bp with the pressure.

I do exercise. Done three days of weight training this week plus a run on Monday. It helps. Got some good ideas thanks.

I do wish I was rich so I could tell her shove her job up her fucking box.

She is my boss but I don't have to see her every day. She is off for two weeks.

I manage a shop. Sales are shit this month. So yesterday she comes in going on about the standards of cleanliness for about three hours (literally) in store. Bare in mind they are no different from they have been on her other twenty visits.So designed a better cleaning rota changed a few things to help sales too.

But she has also asked me to clear out all the clutter on four floors by end of next month. This clutter has built up over 20 years(I've been there 18 months) and i have a wheelie bin. How the fuck she expects this I have no idea.

I earn about twenty five grand a year tops. At the minute I feel like the ceo of bp with the pressure.

I do exercise. Done three days of weight training this week plus a run on Monday. It helps. Got some good ideas thanks.

I do wish I was rich so I could tell her shove her job up her fucking box.

Piece of piss. Stick it in a fucking lorry and dump it on her drive.

• Upvote 1

Make your problems her problems

She wants four floors clearing, give her a business case for the funds for a skip and overtime. She wants more sales, put in a request for a training programme to increase them. Request she puts aside time for telephone daily reviews on target completion. Write everything down and email it to her as a record of your requests. Every time she wants something, turn it into a bit of extra work for her. She'll soon start to leave you alone

• Upvote 4

Make your problems her problems

She wants four floors clearing, give her a business case for the funds for a skip and overtime. She wants more sales, put in a request for a training programme to increase them. Request she puts aside time for telephone daily reviews on target completion. Write everything down and email it to her as a record of your requests. Every time she wants something, turn it into a bit of extra work for her. She'll soon start to leave you alone

I like this, it's evil genius.