You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Fixtures 2015/16 announced Wed 17 June

Guest davelfc

Guest davelfc

The premier league fixtures for next season are announced in two days (17 June) at 9am.

So given we've requested an away fixture to start with

Liverpool have asked the Premier League if they can start the season with an away fixture to allow as long a window as possible for contractors Carillion to progress the expansion works.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/liverpool-fc-set-start-season-9400081

So who do you think we are we going to get for our first game of the season?

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Bournemouth

Chelsea

Crystal Palace

Everton

Leicester City

Manchester City

Manchester United

Newcastle United

Norwich City

Southampton

Stoke City

Sunderland

Swansea City

Tottenham Hotspur

Watford

West Bromwich Albion

West Ham United

I'm thinking fate may throw Stoke at us but I'd take a nice easy away game at ... er.... er.... 

• Downvote 1

I can see us playing City in our first 3 matches. (Most likely with Sterling in their side)

Its vital we get a good start to next season with a few wins on the board.

If we start with an early defeat and a couple of draws I can see Rodgers position becoming untenable pretty quickly.

The fucking Premier League have really fucked me on this one, I booked a holiday especially so I didn't miss any games and then they put the opening fixtures a week earlier.  Home games are shite as well, I was hoping for a no mark home game as the first.

I'm hoping for either some shit ground that I'm not arsed about going to again like West Ham/Brom or Stoke first now.  I'll be made up if our game gets moved to the Monday though. 

Read somewhere that its possible our first 3 games could be away?? If so then I'm going:

Arsenal 

Bournemouth 

Southampton

1 point out of 9

First home game will be against the Mancs.

Is that true ? The first 3 games away? Signs of 87/88 with the collapsed sewer under the Kop. No.19 this season lads.