You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Fuck me what did he come out with? I know he sailed close to the wind a bit, and he seemed to get more conservative by the week after kicking the ale.

He started a thread about knife crime and blamed it on black people, then when challenged on his views started using the "N" word.  He was probably on a session.

41 minutes ago, TK421 said:

He started a thread about knife crime and blamed it on black people, then when challenged on his views started using the "N" word.  He was probably on a session.

Ah fair enough, he did seem a bit fucked up lately, can’t let people away with being a fucking racist bellend though.

so who’s next? He filled hades void pretty quick, and hades went into mad Mac  bastard mode after someone else got booted.

my money is on chives or one of these other fresh motherfuckers

6 hours ago, magicrat said:

Journalist murdered in Derry indirectly as a result of her Brexit fuck up and our plucky PM is marshalling an Easter fun run. Nice to see her with her finger on the pulse

Mrs May at today's run

I fucking hate our prime minister but to claim she or brexit is responsible for two kids being changed with shooting dead a journalist is a little bit fancyful

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

I fucking hate our prime minister but to claim she or brexit is responsible for two kids being changed with shooting dead a journalist is a little bit fancyful

It is of course fancyful to blame her directly. A cunt killed a woman. But the world is always a shitter, more hopeless and angry place when the Tories are in power.

Can't help but think there's some sort of link with the rise in violence to an apathetic right wing leaning government. 

On 19/04/2019 at 22:39, Boss said:

I wasn't attacking you fuckface, I was merely stating facts. 

23957.jpg

No you weren't, because the benefit cuts you accuse of killing thousands of people weren't actually implemented. Would you mind telling me how something that didn't happen managed to kill people? The mechanics of that are beyond my understanding. 

43 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

No you weren't, because the benefit cuts you accuse of killing thousands of people weren't actually implemented. Would you mind telling me how something that didn't happen managed to kill people? The mechanics of that are beyond my understanding. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34074557

You're either completely ignorant or you know you're lying, the former can be excused, the latter can't and is unbelievably twattish.

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34074557

You're either completely ignorant or you know you're lying, the former can be excused, the latter can't and is unbelievably twattish.

What does that article have to do with benefit cuts that weren't brought in?

Just keep posting irrelevant things to mask the fact you've been caught spouting bollocks.

Just now, Strontium Dog said:

What does that article have to do with benefit cuts that weren't brought in?

Just keep posting irrelevant things to mask the fact you've been caught spouting bollocks.

Do you want me to go through each cut with you and explain? Because it sounds - absurdly - like you're claiming there were no cuts. 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

Do you want me to go through each cut with you and explain? Because it sounds - absurdly - like you're claiming there were no cuts. 

No, I was just asking you to support your claim that Clegg and the Lib Dems agreed to back the benefit cuts that killed thousands of mentally ill people because he wanted to impose a plastic bag tax. With particular reference to the fact that the cuts agreed in return for the plastic bag charge never actually occurred. 

Not that it has anything to do with the EU. Maybe post it in one of the coalition threads where similar claims were already debunked.