You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

...because we haven't immediately invoked article 50 like we said were going to do.

Come on ratty, you can do better than this.

No, I think you'll find the Government of the UK has to serve Article 50 notice not the Leave campaign but there you go.

The stage we're at now - we've told the wife we want a divorce, and we're serious.

She's now been to see her solicitor and we've just had the first formal letter from them.

Suddenly, we're wondering if things were really that bad, and the realisation is hitting home that it's us that needs to find a new place to live, not her.

Even if you manage to make it up - it was YOU who asked for the divorce, and she'll never let you forget that.

Now it's us wanting to slow things down, it's all gotten out of hand etc, and we wonder why she's on the warpath?

We are more like a dickhead snotty teenager who has run away from home in the hope of somehow getting more pocket money and being allowed to stay out later but it's getting dark now and it's a bit scary.

Can I save you some time here, by just telling you that you're wasting your time.

Yes, it does seem like many on here only want a one sided discussion.

I find it amusing that pre vote, I read posts from a certain couple of people who posted 'We (the remain side) have always explained our reasons for wanting to stay but the leavers wont' and yet when those reasons were given, there was a hail of abuse for the said posters 'cretin this,' 'spastic that' 'xenophobe this' 'racist that.'

Yeah, a one sided debate is always best I find.

FTSE100 now back above its thursday closing position. In other words, its regained all its 'losses.' The pound is trading around $1.35 and 1.22 euro. Some way to go before they're back to pre thursday levels but the trend is upwards.

It was colder today than it was yesterday, that must mean global warming has stopped.

Cretin.

We are more like a dickhead snotty teenager who has run away from home in the hope of somehow getting more pocket money and being allowed to stay out later but it's getting dark now and it's a bit scary.

You forgot to mention hitting each other with books.

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

I think Id say a 'cretin' was someone who didnt understand the financial markets. Someone like you infact.

We've already established that what you've got to say contains about as much financial understanding as a newborn belching up half-digested milk.

We've already established that what you've got to say contains about as much financial understanding as a newborn belching up half-digested milk.

You think? Oh boo hoo. Sadly for you, the markets are proving you wrong all the time but dont let that stop you spouting your usual bullshit.

I actually have a life.

One that is not in any way shape or form prepared to trawl a 363 page thread just for one persons opinion.

Forget I asked.

Ah right, give up easily. I can see where you're coming from now.

In all honesty, you know Ive given my reasons consistently through this thread.

Hope your enjoy your pasta bake.

No, I think you'll find the Government of the UK has to serve Article 50 notice not the Leave campaign but there you go.

Yes, like David Cameron the sitting Prime Minister said he was going to do immediately if leave won.  As I already said, in this thread, about half a page back from that.

I admit it, I was wrong.  You can't do better than this after all.

The market is probably reacting to the speculation is not likely to put rates up until 2018. Sterling has bounced little but still approx 10 poercent off pre Brexit levels and that's a truer reflection of market sentiment,

As for article 50 the government shouldn't rush. I am still hoping for an election soon, Merkel and Hollande may want a quick divorce for very understandable reasons but it's not in our interests dive in,  

Ah right, give up easily. I can see where you're coming from now.

In all honesty, you know Ive given my reasons consistently through this thread.

Hope your enjoy your pasta bake.

dicko is a decent lad but he's not having my pasta bake.

• Upvote 1

The market is probably reacting to the speculation that the Fed is not likely to put rates up until 2018. Sterling has bounced little but still approx 10 percent off pre Brexit levels and that's a truer reflection of market sentiment,

As for article 50 the government shouldn't rush. I am still hoping for an election soon, Merkel and Hollande may want a quick divorce for very understandable reasons but it's not in our interests dive in,  

edit