You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Black pudding

Lurtz

I was standing by dave and you were there once Cath, it obviously meant more to me than you.

How was I meant to remember you without your Santa hat on!

So you have met a woman who likes black pudding!

Apologies

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus%2017

Any Israelite who sacrifices an ox,[a] a lamb or a goat in the camp or outside of itinstead of bringing it to the entrance to the tent of meeting to present it as an offering to the Lord in front of the tabernacle of the Lord—that person shall be considered guilty of bloodshed; they have shed blood and must be cut off from their people. This is so the Israelites will bring to the Lord the sacrifices they are now making in the open fields. They must bring them to the priest, that is, to the Lord, at the entrance to the tent of meeting and sacrifice them as fellowship offerings. The priest is to splash the blood against the altar of the Lord at the entrance to the tent of meeting and burn the fat as an aroma pleasing to the Lord.

So, yeah, God knows black pudding is ace and the fat beardy bastard wants to hog it all for himself.

Had some Veggie black pudding a few years back, pretty much spot on in all honesty. Pricey, but worth it.

Not one for grilling or frying the life out of a Black pudding either, nice and moist in the middle, just warmed through and its done.

I remember watching Hugh Fairywithfuckall make his own a few years back and it looked amazing. Sort of a mission of mine one day, to make my own Black pudding and cure my own Parma Ham. One day.....

the local farmers market down here does black pudding scotch duck eggs.  They're huge, and they're lovely.  

I can't believe I'm talking about food when I'm starving myself.

That's why you are

I get paid this week and with now being either single/bird in the UK I'm going for a fry up this weekend in a local irish bar.

Sausages

Black pudding

White pudding

Bacon

Hash browns

Toast

Tomatos 

Tea+++

Beer

Could use a side order of extra bacon

Good black puddings rare as rocking horse shit in Australia. The best I've had are Spanish or South American (morcillas or prietas). German style sometimes sold in the supermarkets but a bit meh. Got some Scottish ones from a Scottish butcher last week on a trip. Very expensive but tasted very sweet and overloaded with Allspice. It was like eating hot Xmas cake, fucking horrible and I've got a load in the freezer which will probably go to the chooks

We've not met met but I love the stuff. And will be partaking in a black pudding and egg roll this weekend all going to plan

Just for clarity. This is something your going too eat and not some weird Scottish tribal ritual that includes hundreds of people in kilts chasing said items down a hill ?

As for black pudding. It's one of the items on my death row last meal plate.

Just for clarity. This is something your going too eat and not some weird Scottish tribal ritual that includes hundreds of people in kilts chasing said items down a hill ?

As for black pudding. It's one of the items on my death row last meal plate.

Sadly not. I'm working day shifts this weekend and I'm going to make that my shout when the order for breakfast rolls comes round