You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW picks the team v Palace

Paco

who starts v Palace?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. who starts?

2. 2. what formation?

Well there you go. Maybe its a cunning plan not to have European Footie next season so that we can mount another league challenge. In reality though we are just rubbish.

I said it upthread half joking, but im starting to think he really does want the pay off, and to fuck off to Spain with his new travel agent bird.

Something has to explain the mental selections week after week.

More of this and we are genuine bottom 3, we are rotting from the inside here.

Rodgers back to his first Season master-class.  Fair to say last Season was a one off mainly due to Suarez.

We are actually far, far worse than we were in his first season. At least we recorded some decent wins in his first season and played some good football at times. We have been totally hopeless this season despite spending a huge amount of money.

He's got until the season ends for me no matter what happens, but if Johnson, Lovren and Gerrard start again this season we'll lose so many matches that I fear the owners won't be as understanding.

Said the same yesterday, but you're right. He won't keep his job if he keeps picking the team as he has been. 

He's got until the season ends for me no matter what happens, but if Johnson, Lovren and Gerrard start again this season we'll lose so many matches that I fear the owners won't be as understanding.

It's not going to get better.  The Manager doesn't have it in him to turn it around.  He's a chancer.

What even if we keep getting beat every week do you not think that could mean we end up in a relegation battle

Rogers has to go now he's a fucking liability, substitutions are a joke and even more baffling than his team selections. Stevie for me seems to get worse by the game nowadays in that  position, Suarez and Sturridge got us out of so much shit last season without them there is nothing.