You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW picks the team v Palace

Paco

who starts v Palace?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. who starts?

2. 2. what formation?

It's all over for Rodgers now.

His self defeating insistence on starting Lovren, Johnson and Gerrard every game is the stuff of madness. How can he not see what every one else has been screaming about all season?

We struggle to score and we concede loads, we look equally as shite against the likes of

QPR and Palace as we do against Real and Chelsea with no signs of an upturn. If anything we're getting worse by the game.

Make no mistake we're heading for a relegation battle.

Do some of you cunts know the words to YNWA? No, thought not.

'Oh, I dont want him sacked but.........'

Glory fucking hunters.

Maybe we just want the best for our great club...losing isn't a problem, it happens but it's how you lose and how you play and we are too easy to beat, lack fight, lack organisation and don't look like we have any answers.

That is down to the manager and the decisions he makes. Not to mention the money he has spent.

We are better than this, but we aren't giving ourselves a chance. How bad does it have to get before enough is enough, the flaws in the man's methods have been there since day one but what covered it last year isn't covering it this and there is no sign of the problems going away or them being covered at the other end ala last year.

• Upvote 4

Nothing new to add to the other comments on here really. We're unacceptably bad, even taking account of the losses of Suarez and Sturridge.

I'm torn on Gerrard given who he is, but it's shameful that Johnson and Lovren and Balotelli all start if fit.

I fully expect us to get beaten again on Wednesday.

We're in freefall.

Forest and Leeds were once too big to get relegated. I think it's the worst group of players I've ever seen. Forget the manager. I don't think mourinho could get anything more from this shower of shite.

Thing is BROD bought them and has such has to go.

Unless we sack him and invest in January. Then we won't be seen in the top half of the league again this season

In all honesty we look hopeless at the back, in the middle and upfront. Under Woy it was a numbing soul destroying type of football but at least there was the hope that wemight scrape a famous 0-0 somewhere. Can't see where the next clean sheet is coming from now.

Rodgers needs to take the major share of the blame obviously, but the players out there also need to take a look at themselves. If they can see major problems with the setup of the team they ought to be bright enough to adapt, if they can't adapt they shouldn't be playing professional football. The least we should expect is effort, energy, battling.

Glory fucking hunters.

Glory fucking hunters.

It's not just the results though, is it? Superfan. It's more about the performances for me, that and the same underperforming players stinking the place out & continually being picked. In game decisions, shite buys.

• Upvote 1