You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

15 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I like those. Nice and simple. I don’t wear Samba, but I like these in cream leather.

AE05BF96-5446-4992-A364-076D5D4901E5.jpeg

Yeah, the Sambas have grown on me and I actually went into Size? to buy the brown and yellow ones a couple of months back but I didn't think they suited me.

I see they're coming out in rasta colours in the next few weeks, they'll be popular.

24 minutes ago, Mook said:

Yeah, the Sambas have grown on me and I actually went into Size? to buy the brown and yellow ones a couple of months back but I didn't think they suited me.

I see they're coming out in rasta colours in the next few weeks, they'll be popular.

Yeah, I’ve seen the turd and yellow ones, but the yellow is too bright for me. Speaking of yellow, the chunky midsole on these SL72s has grown on me. I’d wear them with a pair of brown flared cords.

71D7A0E3-8EF9-4535-AB72-44CC63BAA3FF.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Yeah, I’ve seen the turd and yellow ones, but the yellow is too bright for me. Speaking of yellow, the chunky midsole on these SL72s has grown on me. I’d wear them with a pair of brown flared cords.

71D7A0E3-8EF9-4535-AB72-44CC63BAA3FF.jpeg

Ha ha, you would look a right handsome devil too.

• Upvote 1

On 24/11/2023 at 11:01, DalyanPete said:

All of the above will be available in Dalyan market for £20 and they are genuine because Ahmet told me. 

I bought a pair for walking, stood on on large piece of  gravel that punctured the heel and acted like a sponge soaking my feet. At that point I questioned if Ahmet was lying.

Buying Real ones when I come back for Christmas.

I bought pair of Stan Smith’s when I went to Bodrum. They looked sound in the shop. It was only when we were back in England that I opened the shoe box to find two odd shoes. 

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Can't decide between these, I like the top ones but suede isn't really my look.

sz_685253_a.jpeg

d48024s.jpg

I like the bottom ones. Reminds me of the Maradona Boca shirt. What shoes are they?

Can't get on with suede shoes. Someone got ketchup on my nubuck Cortez as a student and I've never got over it. Kept thinking of the scene in The Godfather, "Look how they massacred my boy."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I like the bottom ones. Reminds me of the Maradona Boca shirt. What shoes are they?

Can't get on with suede shoes. Someone got ketchup on my nubuck Cortez as a student and I've never got over it. Kept thinking of the scene in The Godfather, "Look how they massacred my boy."

https://www.adidas.co.uk/run-60s-3.0-shoes/HP2255.html

They're only 40 quid on amazon.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

sz_685253_a.jpeg

d48024s.jpg

Screenshot_20240213_173235_Chrome.jpg

The Gazelles are nice.

You couldn't pay me to wear the other two pairs, horrible looking things.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mook said:

20240213_214016.jpg

On 13/02/2024 at 19:35, VladimirIlyich said:

I bought a pair of these recently,on a whim,but they havent been out of the box because the weather is so shit they'll be ruined. The red part is not something I like but isnt actually as bad when you see it.

16000101_mm(1).jpg

Leave them in the box.

• Haha 1

On 13/02/2024 at 18:58, Mook said:

The Gazelles are nice.

You couldn't pay me to wear the other two pairs, horrible looking things.

Pretty decent rule of thumb.

If the stripes have the jagged edges (for want of a better phrase) so originals they are likely nice trabs.

If they have straight edges they are likely shite - sort of shite sports direct stock.

On 13/02/2024 at 17:19, Captain Turdseye said:

I bought pair of Stan Smith’s when I went to Bodrum. They looked sound in the shop. It was only when we were back in England that I opened the shoe box to find two odd shoes. 

Ha ha, sounds about right! I can't be arsed with the markets now. I have bought tee shirts, 3 for £10 all different sizes when you try them on later. They do make some nice stuff here but quality control is shit.

On 13/02/2024 at 17:31, Section_31 said:

sz_685253_a.jpeg

d48024s.jpg

Screenshot_20240213_173235_Chrome.jpg

Got the blue/yellow ones a few weeks ago, decent but the sole will wear away to nothing if you do a bit of walking in them, it's pretty cheaply made.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...