You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Moral dilemma

It is simple. If my missus is a former brass and all my friends know this and they don't tell me, then they aren't my friends.

I would not be friends with lowlifes who exploit the vulnerable in groups because that is the only way that the y can get their jollies

• Upvote 1

I think you made a good point, she's a human and she has a right to a past. However, if that past might alter the way her partner views her than surely he also has the right to make an informed choice? If it was my friend, I'd want him to have all the information available.

This could be said about any woman though prossie or not. If you or i had a bird that a mate had already shagged a few years ago, would you still go there?

Some people on here think that we should convert to islam and marry virgins.

So what if a woman has had some cock/ a lot of cock before she settles down. It's ok for the blokes to shag around, but not for women.

She might have only been a pro for a week, a month or only a year, it doesn't matter does it? Would anyone here want to fuck a girl that isn't experienced and has no idea how to please a man?

Men who sit around thinking about how much cock there wife/gf had before them are insecure and shouldn't be in a relationship if they cant act grown up about it.

Sounds like his mates are jealous of the fact that she is a great fuck.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It's ok for the blokes to shag around, but not for women.

To be fair, mate, that has nothing to do with what I said. It certainly doesn't represent my view.

She might have only been a pro for a week, a month or only a year, it doesn't matter does it?

I think it matters to some people, yes. It matters to some people that she might have fucked half the town. It matters to some people if they're going out with somebody who has sold themselves for money. It matters to some that, whether right or wrong, society frowns upon it and that the neighbours might be talking about them behind their back. Now, I personally don't think like that but if you're in a relationship, be it with a man or a woman, that's the sort of information you surely would like to be armed with so you can make an informed decision.

Men who sit around thinking about how much cock there wife/gf had before them are insecure and shouldn't be in a relationship if they cant act grown up about it.

Come on. It's not an issue of maturity, it's an issue of openness within a relationship. If a bloke doesn't want to go out with a former prostitute, then that's up to them; if a girl doesn't want to go out with the local womaniser, it's up to her. You think a woman wouldn't mention to her girlfriend if her new fella had a rep?

• Upvote 3

Guest Numero Veinticinco

NV has pretty much nailed what I was gonna say. Maybe he can read minds?

If that's the case I was thinking of those naked men because, er...

* Exits thread *

Watching Tranny videos for 'research' again?

I just fail to understand the stigma of being with an ex-pro.

In 50 years time when him/her and his mates are wormfood, no-one would give a fuck.

Live, fuck, die. If in between there are so called friends stirring things up to prevent the fuck part, they are not friends.

Men need to fuck, if a friend told me not to, i wouldn't be there friend for long.

Society is fucking awful when it dictates who we can sleep with because of peer pressure.

Would be interesting to see how many people on this thread have banged a pro.

Guest davelfc

Would be interesting to see how many people on this thread have banged a pro.

Just how does that relate to this? What a daft statement. 

We all accept that our partners will have their secrets, some secrets are none of our business and that's fine. If nobody knew what she had done then I doubt there would be an issue, I am sure many of the prostitutes I spoke to (as a policeman officially) in Germany have now gone on to lead perfectly innocent lives. 

The big issue here is that people do know, there's a video of her doing the rounds with his friends. The longer he doesn't know the worse it will be, he will feel like everyone has been laughing at him. He needs to know, then he should do whatever he feels is right. That part is up to him. 

She has every right to put her past behind her and move on, but there comes a day when your past catches up with you. 

• Upvote 2

I'm thinking the OP has made this little scenario up, lit the blue touchpaper and run. However, its an interesting debate.

So, lets broaden the thing out. What's your definition of a prostitute? Are we talking some poor kid, probably sexually abused from a young age, at the very least from an emotionally deprived background who's been groomed into doing cheap shitty favours for bits of cash, or a drug dependent in need of cash, or a lapdancer, or someone putting themselves through uni earning more than they could doing bar work doing some webcam work, or as davelfc said earlier, girls, women who go out to clubs looking for someone to pay for their evening.....

And which would be ok and which wouldn't. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I just fail to understand the stigma of being with an ex-pro.

And that's fine, I totally respect that you don't see the problem with it. Surely, though, you can see that some people might not be so cool with it?

IMO it has fuck all to do with anyone but the two people involved. Id be telling that to anyone who tried to get involved too.

Just because somebody gets involved you could fuck up his chance at happiness

• Upvote 1

Dave, my girl is an ex pro.

She was for 5 years in her early 20's.

When we met, i didnt know this info beforehand. She told me immediately about her past and it didn't bother me one bit. She's a lovely girl and knows how to treat a man mentally and physically.

Sometimes we walk through other towns and she'll spot an ex-punter. None of these punters say hello or dare to, in fact they seem saddened to realise that they once paid for her pleasure and realise what fuckwits they are in life.

She's clean, never took drugs or doing anything that crossed the line. Again this doesn't bother me one iota.

She sucks me off everyday and satisfies my high sex drive and vice versa.

There are other things we do that i cant mention here, but i will tell you this. The only good thing in life is sex and love, the more the better.

Carry on wanking bro's. I haven't wanked for 3 years now.

• Upvote 5

If its a proper close mate then let him know there is a video doing the rounds.

If you've never been round each others houses and know families etc its not a proper mate just an acquaintance. In that case keep your gob shut.

This.

If he's a close mate, tell him what you know--that there is a video, apparently.

Then it's his to do with what he wants. It's his dilemna, not yours.