You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

"But Fellaini’s £100,000-a-week United salary is at a level Napoli could not meet..."

That's the Sistine Chapel of lines that.  I'm just staring awestruck at it's magnificence, catching flies, asking myself "How?" over and over and over.  

"But Fellaini’s £100,000-a-week United salary is at a level Napoli could not meet..."

That's the Sistine Chapel of lines that.  I'm just staring awestruck at it's magnificence, catching flies, asking myself "How?" over and over and over.  

Moyes needed more time...more time...

Should give everyone a bit of hope, get in the right shape and you too could earn £100k a week being a shit footballer.

40k for the elbows and 40k for the headbutt's.

fallaini-elbow-vicious-soccer-tackles.gi

fellaini.gif

Oh and 20k for this

f8e1ae9005298cce36a689bc89662c2b.gif?139

• Upvote 7

Some of you have been completely FSGised.

United wouldn't sell us a bean, but you wouldn't have a problem if the Liars and the disgusting fake scouser sold yet another player to our domestic rival. Be caureful what you wish for...

The current state of our fanbase is appalling

Fuck me there i was cruising along and i completely failed to put the 'pidge plan' into operation and read this cuntologists post .I still negged it obviously but must remember in future to neg and not read.

But if we don't,  or only sign one after selling Borini, he will take out his big Somalian pirate penis and slap you about the face with it.

fuck me hes repping posts that are even slightly positive about him. If hes a Somalian pirate how come he has so much time to post on here surely he should be bobbing about in the indian ocean

So presumably either Agger or Coates is staying

I suspect (and hope) it will be Ilori, actually.

Don't know what everyone else sees in Coates, really.  He looks like the kind of defender who would be really good in Italy, or at West Ham, or anywhere he's allowed to just stand in the box and deal with crosses.  In our system where he has to, you know, run, he looks potential liability.  I think he'll end up in Serie A for 3 million in a deal that will make everyone happy: us, Coates, and the club that buys him.

• Upvote 1

Assaidi, borini, agger and lucas are all linked with other clubs now.

Coates, jones and johnson should also go imo.

I would shift the lot if it meant we got in a reserve gk, rb and 2 goalscorers.

I would keep agger if possible as i think we would then have a great 4 to pick from but i doubt we can keep them happy

Lucas might be okay for the cl but i would rather shift him

A busy week ahead !

Just to add one of the rumours doing the rounds. Agger told Liverpool if he did not get the Barca move (Vermelan) that they should accept a bid from Brondby as that is his preferred choice and he is not interested in any other English team. Brondby can't afford much and have bid around £2-3million and he would take a huge huge paycut to play for them. 

Normally I would think that is a lot of rubbish as Agger still has a lot to offer and can play at a much higher level. But he does seem the sort to go back and play for his hometown team. Liverpool are worried that he would not pass a medical.

Spurs in for Yedlin.

We should have been after him.

Why? Him and Manquillo are both clearly in the players with potential none of us have heard of bracket, only difference is Yedlin played well whilst coming on in a match. Without having any first hand knowledge of either player I'd take the one who has the pedigree of Real and Atletico youth player who Barce wanted an option on.

Why? Him and Manquillo are both clearly in the players with potential none of us have heard of bracket, only difference is Yedlin played well whilst coming on in a match. Without having any first hand knowledge of either player I'd take the one who has the pedigree of Real and Atletico youth player who Barce wanted an option on.

Yedlin came on for Johnson and kept his place as a matter of fact.

Both of these guys are better than our version of Johnson, for probably not that much cash, and we saw them do pretty well in a world cup.

Well at least i did.

So a whole lot more to go on,from my perspective, than we have about Manquillo.

Haha, i knew before i even checked who repped your post, who it would be.

Couldn't fucking help himself.