You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

Sharleen Spiteri was gorgeous. Probably still is. Having said that I had/have a thing for Eddi Reader' date=' so what do I know?[/quote']

Everyone's entitled to look a bit shit on a Sunday morning. Aren't they?

• 1 month later...

For a lot of these, it should just be called "People don't look as good when they are older".

As RK says earlier, the ones that should be on here are the Leslie Ash types who surgery themselves to the point of lunacy.

Interesting factoid about Jo Guest. My sister's mate went out with her and told me that she only took it up the bum as she wanted to keep her fanny in good order.

As RK says earlier, the ones that should be on here are the Leslie Ash types who surgery themselves to the point of lunacy.

You are kidding, aren't you?

Sometimes surgery really brings the best out in a woman...

From plain Jane

ss3467074_-_photograph_of_leslie_ash_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__86003.jpg

To "Helloooo, sweet laydee"

1212.jpg&size=article_medium

She can take down my particulars any time she wants!

For a lot of these, it should just be called "People don't look as good when they are older".

Interesting factoid about Jo Guest. My sister's mate went out with her and told me that she only took it up the bum as she wanted to keep her fanny in good order.

Doesn't really matter if the reason they look shit now is age, if they used to look good but now they don't they are eligible.

Anyway, tell me more Jo Guest factoids.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My mate had to pick Jo Guest up as his taxi fare a few years back, and when telling me about it described her as "Old curly tits, the ex topless model."

Got it in one from that perfect summing up.

Analogue wank days.

She had a mystery illness didn't she? i saw her talking about it on This Morning. Best norks of the 90's. 

Saw Jennifer Ellison in Alma de cuba, last weekend she's 31 now but with the sheer volume of slap on it was difficult to tell. What I liked was the fact there was a little possy around her clearly loving the vicarious nuggets of fame. Like when you go to a work confrence and twats are talking to you but spending the whole time craning their neck to see if they can catch the eye of some super twat, they can ingratiate themselves with. I bet it was a good night out all round for them.