You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you believe in it?

A lot of people, mostly girls, say things like "it was/wasn't meant to be" and "what goes around comes around".

I don't want to get into a religious debate as it isn't necessarily down to that. But if you believe it, does that mean that you believe that natural justice is always served and/or missing out on that threesome with hot twins can ever possibly "not meant to be"? Please for the love of Golden Grahams show your working as it seems like proper window-licking logic to me.

I don't believe in fate but hedge my bets by not being a prick just in case.

In my view, if you fully believe in fate and therefore don't have control over what's going to happen to you, what's the point in living?

Do you believe in it?

A lot of people, mostly girls, say things like "it was/wasn't meant to be" and "what goes around comes around".

I don't want to get into a religious debate as it isn't necessarily down to that. But if you believe it, does that mean that you believe that natural justice is always served and/or missing out on that threesome with hot twins can ever possibly "not meant to be"? Please for the love of Golden Grahams show your working as it seems like proper window-licking logic to me.

It's all about the force Rem.

Im not the most spiritual but I believe in it or something like it...to some extent. Events that have transpired in the past few years of my life pretty much epitomize "what goes around comes around". Which is lovely.

But then again it could just be a case of: (i) if you're a cunt, sooner or later you're going to outcunt yourself and (i) if you work hard and honestly, try do well and generally be a good person, you'll get your just rewards.

Then again who gives a fuck.

Defo believe in Karma... Many a time in my younger days I've been a bit of a cunt and took me ages to work out why shit would never work out for me. When the penny finally dropped (what goes around, comes around), I cleaned up my act, stopped doing the stupid things I'd been doing and life I have to say has been a lot smoother since...

There are consequences for any action. You have the chance to create your on path.

Yes, all the people who are rich and successful have been really nice and compassionate in order to get where they are.

Conversely, people who suffer from disease or poverty have been assholes.

That'S how it works

Yes, all the people who are rich and successful have been really nice and compassionate in order to get where they are.

Conversely, people who suffer from disease or poverty have been assholes.

That'S how it works

He didn't say they were fair consequences, did he?

Fate is nonsense.

Anyone who thinks they have a big happy fate give me a shout and I'll come round and spade your head in for you to disprove the theory.

If he meant random consequences, I'll retract my post of course. That doesn't really add up with the "chance to create your own path" bit though.

Doesn't have to be random, does it? I can be a complete cunt and as a consequence people fear me and allow me to be more of a cunt without challenging me. Hence I rule the world and am a massive cunt.