You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drinking to oblivion and making a tit of yourself!!!

Fugitive

That was me tonight.

Some bird I've been grooming for a while was receptive to my advances but I drank far too much before I even met up with her, accidentally insulted here, fell over a few times, scared her away by making inappropriate jokes, vomiting in a bar and then sobering up when you get in and realising what you've done.

Great fun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blind to the drunkeness!!! Stevie fucking wonder would have seen the state I was in. The annoying thing is that I now feel soberish and remember nearly everything I've done. Not been that pissed in a long long time. I feel half disappointed and half proud at the same time.

I went out and bought everyone in the bar shots before erupting at my girlfriend. We Might be finished. I don't know. I literally couldn't tie my shoes. Even if I could find them. Happy birthday rotoq. You silly Cunt.

Only consolation to overdoing it when I was a drinker used to be making it up in the aftermath with hangover sex.

Get round there with some flowers sharpish.

At my nans 80th years back I got absolutely cunted, I was actually pissed at a lunch time event and instead of getting off home for a few hours kip thought it would be a great idea to go on a day long session.

I turned up at the evening do with some bird I'd chatted up in the workmans club round the corner (she went on to show my ol fella and my uncle her pierced nipples), managed to piss her off and inform her in one of those shouting whispers in front of everyone if she left now she wouldn't be getting any 'Goodloving Groombridge' later. She went anyway.

I eventually got home at 4 in the morning (the party ended at midnight and it's a 45 minute walk at most) but was that pissed I couldn't get the key in the door.

I was woken by a neighbour at 8 o'clock the next morning asleep on the bonnet of his car bollock naked with all my clothes folded perfectly on the pavement next to the car.

At my nans 80th years back I got absolutely cunted' date=' I was actually pissed at a lunch time event and instead of getting off home for a few hours kip thought it would be a great idea to go on a day long session.

I turned up at the evening do with some bird I'd chatted up in the workmans club round the corner (she went on to show my ol fella and my uncle her pierced nipples), managed to piss her off and inform her in one of those shouting whispers in front of everyone if she left now she wouldn't be getting any 'Goodloving Groombridge' later. She went anyway.

I eventually got home at 4 in the morning (the party ended at midnight and it's a 45 minute walk at most) but was that pissed I couldn't get the key in the door.

I was woken by a neighbour at 8 o'clock the next morning asleep on the bonnet of his car bollock naked with all my clothes folded perfectly on the pavement next to the car.[/quote']

They dont half make that cider strong down there.

Only consolation to overdoing it when I was a drinker used to be making it up in the aftermath with hangover sex.

Get round there with some flowers sharpish.

I'm there. I woke up there with a smile on my face and want to give her a good morning kiss, but was interrupted by a list of crimes I had committed. Now I'm in her living room watching goals on Sunday because her step dad is watching it and I can't move. No doubt our fucking disaster Will be on shortly.

Worst.birthday.ever

I'm there. I woke up there with a smile on my face and want to give her a good morning kiss, but was interrupted by a list of crimes I had committed. Now I'm in her living room watching goals on Sunday because her step dad is watching it and I can't move. No doubt our fucking disaster Will be on shortly.

Worst.birthday.ever

Ahahaha

I know that pain Brother.

I've just checked my pockets and I've somehow managed to come home with more money than I went out with. I spent a fair bit last night so I've got no fucking clue where it has come from.

Before anyone suggests... No, pretty sure I never got bummed for money.

I've just checked my pockets and I've somehow managed to come home with more money than I went out with. I spent a fair bit last night so I've got no fucking clue where it has come from.

Before anyone suggests... No, pretty sure I never got bummed for money.

Check your bank balance.

At my nans 80th years back I got absolutely cunted, I was actually pissed at a lunch time event and instead of getting off home for a few hours kip thought it would be a great idea to go on a day long session.

I was woken by a neighbour at 8 o'clock the next morning asleep on the bonnet of his car bollock naked with all my clothes folded perfectly on the pavement next to the car.

Class.