You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paddy McGuinness

Lucky Pierre

I'd quite like it if someone stabbed him to death.

Our kid and his missus are down in London at the moment; I was talking to my Ma earlier on and she told me that our Ste was having a pint with McGuiness earlier this evening !

Fuck sake, talk about a missed opportunity.

"This is for Lurtz and the lads at TLW, cunt..."

Bloody_butcher_knife_x6SYS_17261.gif

He makes the show Take Me Out what it is. Anybody else and it wouldn't have the correct level.

It's entertainment. It's not the highest quality' date=' but it fills some time in my otherwise sad existence.[/quote']

Even if David Mitchell presented that it would still be shockingly shit.

Now he's trying to copy Charlie Brooker but without any of the humour, satire or presence that Brooker has.

Let the cunt, see the dole queue.

For the Negs I'm getting if you haven't seen his stand up then you really have no fucking rights to Judge. Whatch at least a minute before negging. You miserable fucks! What people do to be family friendly and what they do when they are given freedom is so much different. I know one thing i laughed all the way through. Gathering by this your Judging from Take me out and Adverts Stand up is a totally different game.

He's not funny but I struggle to dislike the lad. He was working as a life guard when Peter Kay gave him a break and off he went, god speed.

Vernon Kay though I have a boundless dislike for. McGuinness probably knows he's lucked out and isn't that billy big bollocks about it, Kay though I reckon thinks he's the greatest TV show host and Saturday night entertainer of modern times.

For the Negs I'm getting if you haven't seen his stand up then you really have no fucking rights to Judge. Whatch at least a minute before negging. You miserable fucks! What people do to be family friendly and what they do when they are given freedom is so much different. I know one thing i laughed all the way through. Gathering by this your Judging from Take me out and Adverts Stand up is a totally different game.

His stand up is generic and the same as everybody else in mainstream (is that the correct term?) comedy.

Its unoriginal, regurgitated and very similar to the likes of Peter Kay, Michael McIntyre, Lee Evans, Jason Manford and John Bishop.

Neg in the post. Not for liking McGuiness, but for calling everyone miserable fucks.

This is the GF Si. You know who you are dealing with. We have a right to be miserable.

His stand up is generic and the same as everybody else in mainstream (is that the correct term?) comedy.

Its unoriginal, regurgitated and very similar to the likes of Peter Kay, Michael McIntyre, Lee Evans, Jason Manford and John Bishop.

Neg in the post. Not for liking McGuiness, but for calling everyone miserable fucks.

This is the GG Si. You know who you are dealing with. We have a right to be miserable.

He is nothing like any you Peter or Micheal hes closer to the like of Boyle and Carr to them.

Guest davelfc
Bit harsh negging Simon for his taste in comedy. Everyone's is different.

Mine was for me having to watch 60 seconds of that talentless cunt do 'stand up'. I'm never getting that time back.

Seriously people saying they dislike him watch 5 mins of a standup thing hes done.

This is the one ive seen and free

Paddy McGuinness Live (2011) - Watch Latest Videos Online Free

Fast forwards about 20 mins and whatch about 5 to 10 mins and if you dont laugh then ill not say anything but atleast research before jumping to a conclusion.

Guest davelfc
Seriously people saying they dislike him watch 5 mins of a standup thing hes done.

First it was one minute, now its 5 minutes. Simon I get that you like him, I suppose he appeals to some. Just accept that others will dislike him and move on.

You should really stop wasting your talent here and be door to door selling.

First it was one minute, now its 5 minutes. Simon I get that you like him, I suppose he appeals to some. Just accept that others will dislike him and move on.

You should really stop wasting your talent here and be door to door selling.

I can accept it from people that have seen him Stand up but not people making there decisions because of what he does on day time TV.

I went to see him a couple of years back, it was my sisters 21st and a bunch of us went. I chuckled a few times, but overall I was bored, the majority were laughing like drains, but then most probably wanted to see him, I got dragged along.

I don't hate him or anything and he has his audience, so fair play to him. Not my thing at all though.

You're asking us to research him Simon like he's some new kid on the block, he's been on our telly in various forms for about ten years in stand up, comedy shows, adverts, quiz panel shows etc.

I believe this is enough to cone to the conclusion that he is not that good. Good luck to him but I'll switch over anytime he's in the box.